HTM Regiocitadis

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Sjoerd

Re: HTM Regiocitadis

Post by Sjoerd »

Leipzig_LP wrote: 16 Oct 2023, 16:51
TrambestuurderNico wrote: 16 Oct 2023, 16:47 If the RegioCitadis is out for MSB, if you re-install metro simulator, is it then standard in the sim?
no its a seperatly add on
It will be part of the "TramNL" addon (which also includes the The Hague Avenio, Rotterdam ZGT, Amsterdam 11G, 12G...).
So when it is released, you just re-install that package to get it.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

The Kassel version is being build now. This one is made to be repaintable (and be the dual mode one; electric and diesel):

Leipzig_LP

Post by Leipzig_LP »

Sjoerd wrote: 18 Oct 2023, 14:23 The Kassel version is being build now. This one is made to be repaintable (and be the dual mode one; electric and diesel):

how cool is that 😻
Metro Sim Beta is a really great game.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

2,5 years ago the 'Metropollregio Rotterdam Den Haag' released a document (https://mrdh.notubiz.nl/document/9838553/17) about the RandstadRail trams (the HTM Regiocitadis), proposing to replace the RandstadRail livery/brandname by R-Net. I have not heard anything official about that since (and so far no Regiocitadis trams have been changed to the R-Net livery), but why not include it in the simulator? :D

This means when it's ready (I don't know when yet), the release will include;
  • The Hague, RandstadRail
  • The Hague, R-Net (repaintable)
  • Kassel, dual mode electric/diesel (repaintable)
TrambestuurderNico

Post by TrambestuurderNico »

I can’t wait to play! 🤩
brozma

Post by brozma »

Sjoerd wrote: 19 Oct 2023, 09:53 2,5 years ago the 'Metropollregio Rotterdam Den Haag' released a document (https://mrdh.notubiz.nl/document/9838553/17) about the RandstadRail trams (the HTM Regiocitadis), proposing to replace the RandstadRail livery/brandname by R-Net. I have not heard anything official about that since (and so far no Regiocitadis trams have been changed to the R-Net livery), but why not include it in the simulator? :D
Maybe they changed their mind about that, or maybe those Regiocitadis trams didn't get their turn in being repainted yet. 🤷‍♂️
Sjoerd wrote: 19 Oct 2023, 09:53 This means when it's ready (I don't know when yet), the release will include;
  • The Hague, RandstadRail
  • The Hague, R-Net (repaintable)
  • Kassel, dual mode electric/diesel (repaintable)
Nice work. Also, it's a good idea making those dual-power Regiocitadis trams repaintable. I bet someone will make a fitting repaint for them. I personally can't think of anything to repaint those dual power trams with for now, but maybe in the future, I'll get the idea and repaint them.
Leipzig_LP wrote: 18 Oct 2023, 15:23 how cool is that 😻
IKR? Also it will be repaintable, and do you remember, how I told you, you could repaint the Amsterdam S1 with Leipzig S-Bahn vehicles' livery? I think, this dual-powered Regiocitadis tram seems to be more suitable for Leipzig S-Bahn livery repaint, because something tells me, that if the Leipzig transport company would own those dual-powered trams, it would use them for mixed tram/S-Bahn service somewhere in the Leipzig suburbs, just like Kassel does. I believe there must be some non-electrified tracks somewhere in the Leipzig's suburbs, where Leipzig S-Bahn operates, but I ain't 100% sure right now. 🤔
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
Leipzig_LP

Post by Leipzig_LP »

brozma wrote: 19 Oct 2023, 11:42
IKR? Also it will be repaintable, and do you remember, how I told you, you could repaint the Amsterdam S1 with Leipzig S-Bahn vehicles' livery? I think, this dual-powered Regiocitadis tram seems to be more suitable for Leipzig S-Bahn livery repaint, because something tells me, that if the Leipzig transport company would own those dual-powered trams, it would use them for mixed tram/S-Bahn service somewhere in the Leipzig suburbs, just like Kassel does. I believe there must be some non-electrified tracks somewhere in the Leipzig's suburbs, where Leipzig S-Bahn operates, but I ain't 100% sure right now. 🤔

[/quote]I can remember that in the Chemnitz area there is a 2 system tram from Burgstädt to Chemnitz Hbf, but for Leipzig there would only be a dual tram for me between Knautkleeberg (end of tramline 3) and Zeitz or Gera Hbf
Metro Sim Beta is a really great game.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

The icons for the bottom of the screen;

TrambestuurderNico

Post by TrambestuurderNico »

looking good so far Sjoerd! :D :D
122firegamer