Line indicators on LU S stock can't be changed?

Post bug reports here. Please only post bug reports here, no questions or general discussions.

Moderator: senjer

Nicolas

Line indicators on LU S stock can't be changed?

Post by Nicolas »

I'm trying the "Afternoon 522 Fast Circle" activity and noticed the line display of the S8 does not reflect the changes I make to it. It only changes if the train is AI controlled.
Last edited by Nicolas on 23 Sep 2023, 20:55, edited 1 time in total.
perfecttrains1000

Re: Line indicators on LU S8 can't be changed?

Post by perfecttrains1000 »

I don't know if you have the same issue I have been seeing but the Secondary Dest (the one with the line/service info) is controlled by the primary one, if you go to the start of the list for Primary Dests then it will have the Secondary Dests move with it
- Likes London Underground
- Somehow relates anything to trains
Nicolas

Re: Line indicators on LU S8 can't be changed?

Post by Nicolas »

Yes you are right, the secondary displays roll along with the primary displays. If you try to change the second display it will briefly show on the cab view but not on the front display where it matters. This has to be a bug.
NJTFAN1235!

Re: Line indicators on LU S stock can't be changed?

Post by NJTFAN1235! »

Late post i know. :roll: Okay, so if you want to have the line indicators fixed, use this link and replace the one in the 3.18 folder. It works actually. That way, you can have no problem with the secondary sign. Trust me on this one. https://filehorst.de/download.php?file=drhujCna

I tried this and it works. ;)