Hageningem Tram 18

Post bug reports here. Please only post bug reports here, no questions or general discussions.

Moderator: senjer

CarrisTram

Hageningem Tram 18

Post by CarrisTram »

Upon using the newest tram line 18 of the hageningem map, I observed and listed some bugs that might need some attention for future outcome:

Megamall - Bovenkerk:
  • Tram stops a few meters away from the Rapenburg tram stop. Additionally the tram opens doors on the opposite side of the platform. Departing from a few meters away from the Rapenburg tram stop, the tram skips the Rapenburg tram platform, not stopping correctly at that stop.
  • At the Hoofdstraat stop, the tram stops in the middle of the road and doesn't move automatically.
  • The Tram stops a few meters from the Bovenkerk tram platform, requiring manual intervention so it can proceed its journey. At the CVL panel, the tram stops at the EO point of the line.
Bovenkerk - Megamall:
  • Tram doesn't stop at all at the Rapenburg stop, skipping that tram stop completely.
I would also like to suggest the iplementation of the destination board of the line 18 in all Trams (Avenios, citadis, TFS...), It may seem that this line it is designed for museum trams, but it would be funny if all trams could offer a service on that line. But not all of them have a destination board for the tram 18. Maybe also a destination board and drim codes for Theater, Strand, Pier, Centrum for complementary service
Attachments
Hoofdstraat stop, the tram stops in the middle of the road and doesn't move automatically.
Hoofdstraat stop, the tram stops in the middle of the road and doesn't move automatically.
Screenshot (116).png (415.9 KiB) Viewed 4558 times
tram opens doors on the opposite side of the platform Rapenburg
tram opens doors on the opposite side of the platform Rapenburg
Screenshot (113).png (476.51 KiB) Viewed 4558 times
Tram stops a few meters away from the Rapenburg tram stop
Tram stops a few meters away from the Rapenburg tram stop
Screenshot (114).png (419.85 KiB) Viewed 4558 times
CarrisTram

Re: Hageningem Tram 18

Post by CarrisTram »

Attachments
The Tram stops a few meters from the Bovenkerk tram platform, requiring manual intervention
The Tram stops a few meters from the Bovenkerk tram platform, requiring manual intervention
Screenshot (122).png (224.61 KiB) Viewed 4556 times
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

This one is not a bug. Look at the top sign on the left of the track. It is a block marker, and if you do not have permission to pass it, it counts as a red signal. The platform area is a seperate block, and a path has to be set to get there.
It was needed to do it this way in the CVL system, as this makes it possible to reverse driving direction at the platform, instead of always having to proceed to the reversing triangle a bit further.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
CarrisTram

Post by CarrisTram »

So I have to activate the path EO to the platform. What is the code that I should use to activate the path until the terminal starting at EO
brits37

Post by brits37 »

Sorry, Where can I find this line 18. Which activity
CarrisTram

Post by CarrisTram »

its the new line of hageningen, the hageningem tram museumline. It starts at hageningen megamall. At the moment there is not an activity associated with this line, which means you can only play it on the explore mode, but mabe in the near future an activity for it will be release