Next rolling stock

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Which vehicle should I do next?

Poll ended at 25 Sep 2023, 11:50

Dutch Railways NS SLT (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprinter_Lighttrain)
44%
The Hague RandstadRail Regiocitadis (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trams_in_ ... ermeer.jpg)
56%

Total votes: 50

Sjoerd

Next rolling stock

Post by Sjoerd »

I was thinking of doing a new rolling stock project next, starting on it next week, but I'm not sure which one; I have two options in mind. Which one would you like more?
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
luka23

Re: Next rolling stock

Post by luka23 »

Why not just port the Acela Express from MSTS :lol:
B80C/8

Post by B80C/8 »

I voted for the SLT, as it would be a good addition to the existing dutch railway rolling stock, but the RegioCitadis also sounds interesting, as it could fit well into Simvliet, especially lines 11, 12 and 13.
CarrisTram

Post by CarrisTram »

I think choosing the Dutch Railways NS SLT for the next project totally makes sense
  • The current trains in Hageningen are a bit outdated. We love those SGM Sprinter Trains, but it's time for an upgrade to match modern railway standards.
      And We've got plenty of modern trams in the simulation already.
        But with the SLT trains there is more capacity of passengers, perfect for those busy routes where everyone wants to hop on board
      My opinion is based on what a real transport company would opt between this two options. Eventhough that i like the The Hague RandstadRail Regiocitadis more.
      HKM362

Post by HKM362 »

i voted the Hague RandstadRail Regiocitadis
      Pindarotsje1

Post by Pindarotsje1 »

we kunnen beter nieuwe trams in het spel hebben, die oudere worden saai, dus mijn stem gaat uit naar de RegioCitadis
      SGJDW_472006

Post by SGJDW_472006 »

I voted for the SLT because its my favorite sprinter i have driven and because we already have a few trams in metrosim and not as many NS trains.
      TreinspotterDeamyen

Post by TreinspotterDeamyen »

I voted SLT becouse we dont have any modern NS train like the SLT, For the KTM CityLink there is an repaint made by me based on the RegioCitadis
      Last edited by TreinspotterDeamyen on 23 Sep 2023, 22:24, edited 1 time in total.
      Directeur van Bedrijf/Website Openbaar Vervoer Bouwplaten
      Nextor162

Post by Nextor162 »

Ik stem op de regio citadis de SLT vind ik een lelijke Trein!
      Isahh

Post by Isahh »

CarrisTram wrote: 21 Sep 2023, 19:46 I think choosing the Dutch Railways NS SLT for the next project totally makes sense
      • The current trains in Hageningen are a bit outdated. We love those SGM Sprinter Trains, but it's time for an upgrade to match modern railway standards.
          And We've got plenty of modern trams in the simulation already.
            But with the SLT trains there is more capacity of passengers, perfect for those busy routes where everyone wants to hop on board
          My opinion is based on what a real transport company would opt between this two options. Eventhough that i like the The Hague RandstadRail Regiocitadis more.
          I agree 100%