City of Thames map

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

perfecttrains1000

Re: City of Thames map

Post by perfecttrains1000 »

nico94 wrote: 11 Aug 2023, 21:14 Are you sure for the purple line ? According to the timetable in the files of the game, it don't stop at GWR. Perhabs I'm wrong but I don't think it stop at GWR on this side.
checking the RoutesPurple.xml file I have on my version, they do stop at Platforms 8 at GWR in the northbound direction, and Platform 7 in the Southbound direction (Route code Purple=OAB and Purple=BAO respectively)
- Likes London Underground
- Somehow relates anything to trains
nico94

Post by nico94 »

I don't know how I did but I didn't saw that the two time I watch the document :lol:
A mistake from me, I'm sorry, I corrected the version on my last post !
NJTFAN1235!

Post by NJTFAN1235! »

Michiel wrote: 11 Aug 2023, 12:21 Most purple line trains will terminate either at Aldgate or Queens Cross and head back north, Aldgate - Oxford Cross - Queens Cross is a limited service for the purple line (peak and evening only).
Doesn't it mean during off peak hours, we would need to take a Red or Green Line or Yellow Line to Aldgate to catch a Purple Line?
SkraightUp100

Post by SkraightUp100 »

nico94 wrote: 11 Aug 2023, 15:31 Okay, so with some little changes, and trying to guess the Overground route in the south, here is the result with a Purple line limited service :D
I also add the logo of each line at the final stops.

I think this is all the informations we have at this moment !

Nice map mate, its all coming together 👌🏾👌🏾 cant wait to see some visuals.
RotterdamMetroLover

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

nico94 wrote: 11 Aug 2023, 21:14 Thank you, I'll look at it this for the future !
It is written on the wiki page that there are 12 trains per hour between Aldgate and Beckton during the day :)
Are you sure for the purple line ? According to the timetable in the files of the game, it don't stop at GWR. Perhabs I'm wrong but I don't think it stop at GWR on this side.
That's not correct. It's 6 tph between Aldgate and Beckton Junction. Because the Red line has a 12 tph frequency in the rush hour between Elmford Central and Beckton Junction. @Jim2016 wiki page needs to be updated on that.
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

Overground should be at Queens Cross and GWR Station as well btw (both termini stations).
nico94

Post by nico94 »

One spoiler by day in this time !!

So now, it gives this, with the correction of the number of trains of the green line.

NJTFAN1235!

Post by NJTFAN1235! »

Michiel wrote: 12 Aug 2023, 19:15 Overground should be at Queens Cross and GWR Station as well btw (both termini stations).
Question: how many trains on the Blue Line will serve Alwych? (Correct me if im wrong.)
AlistairCowell

Post by AlistairCowell »

I hint the Grey Line running between Ealing Central and Oxford Circus, with the line separating to become Queens Cross and Piccadilly Square branches at Queens Court.

Another hint would be the London Overground running from Wilford Junction through to Ealing Central, and a National Rail between Ealing Central and GWR Station. Tramlink would be at my guess to run from Beckton Junction to Northbury Town and North Redfield.

Did nobody mentioned Waterloo & City inspired line yet (the Tourquose Line), operating between a Financial District and Main Line Railway station?
NJTFAN1235!

Post by NJTFAN1235! »

AlistairCowell wrote: 13 Aug 2023, 00:45 I hint the Grey Line running between Ealing Central and Oxford Circus, with the line separating to become Queens Cross and Piccadilly Square branches at Queens Court.

Another hint would be the London Overground running from Wilford Junction through to Ealing Central, and a National Rail between Ealing Central and GWR Station. Tramlink would be at my guess to run from Beckton Junction to Northbury Town and North Redfield.

Did nobody mentioned Waterloo & City inspired line yet (the Tourquose Line), operating between a Financial District and Main Line Railway station?
I don't think they have plans for a Waterloo & City inspired line yet.... and um..... There isn't any railways, just Overground......