New tram ideas

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

MG2

Re: New tram ideas

Post by MG2 »

But the new name makes more sense. I wanted the name of the route to sound more logic as the route will not be limited to just one line. It will contain several lines. Let's get back to "New tram ideas" btw ;)
alexandru987

Post by alexandru987 »

MG2 wrote: 10 Aug 2020, 15:26 Let's get back to "New tram ideas" btw ;)
Gįìīíïœ
alexandru987

Post by alexandru987 »

Also , if you wanted the name to be more logical thats fine , but the new name sound silly . I do hope that british route gets called “ generic london based railway and tube map inspired “
MG2

Post by MG2 »

alexandru987 wrote: 10 Aug 2020, 15:36 Also , if you wanted the name to be more logical thats fine , but the new name sound silly.
Nah I don't think that's relevant. I had a hard time trying to find a name for the route (other than H2) so I got inspired by the name of Michiel's London Underground route.
Sgt_DeBones

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

H2 sounds like an internal name between operators and traffic control vs the new name. The new name seems like a name that the general public or normie would use, the type of people that would call any train a "choo choo" which really annoys the hell out of me.

I will remain calling the project the H2 Corridor as it sounds like a professional document of the line.
Light Rail rapid transit (Tram-train) > Metro
alexandru987

Post by alexandru987 »

what was the logic behind the h2 name ? It sounds so futuristic, thats what initially drew me toward it lmao
MG2

Post by MG2 »

Sgt_DeBones wrote: 10 Aug 2020, 17:31 H2 sounds like an internal name between operators and traffic control vs the new name. The new name seems like a name that the general public or normie would use, the type of people that would call any train a "choo choo" which really annoys the hell out of me.

I will remain calling the project the H2 Corridor as it sounds like a professional document of the line.
It will no longer be one single fictional Dutch state railway line / corridor. Instead it will now be a collection of fictional Dutch state railway lines / corridors based on the real ones. The name 'Dutch National Rail Inspired' is the name of the map and not of the line(s). So I can no longer call the map 'H2 Corridor'. And you say that those who call any train a "choo choo" really annoy the hell out of you. Well I would say yeah imagine someone calling this a "choo choo": https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... arGyYR8u3E
Sgt_DeBones

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

MG2 wrote: 10 Aug 2020, 18:34 Well I would say yeah imagine someone calling this a "choo choo": https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... arGyYR8u3E
Whoever does call that a "choo choo" is a subhuman automatically, no matter what race or religion.

:lol: Ok that makes more sense for the name change. Does the other lines within the map have specific names? You can reveal their names whenever you want. Just have this question in mind.
Light Rail rapid transit (Tram-train) > Metro
alexandru987

Post by alexandru987 »

that seems a bit harsh
The only subhumans that exist is the gentrifer trash thats moving into walthamstow. I miss a time , when walthamstow was a calmer , more gentile place , but that time is long gone 😢😢
metrolord

Post by metrolord »

MG2 wrote: 10 Aug 2020, 18:34 Well I would say yeah imagine someone calling this a "choo choo": https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... arGyYR8u3E
Not someone, everyone. Everyone in my class calls a train "choo-choo", no matter it's a locomotive, sleeping car, suburban train or a fast express.
The only Ukrainian on this forum.
Sleeping trains is the best transport type.