Routes.ctd

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

metrosimfan

Routes.ctd

Post by metrosimfan »

Hello,
what I must enter in Routes.ctd, to put in a new route.

I want to have a short service of line c, that comes from Delfsblaak and reverses at Stadionweg, or Tussenvelden, back to Delfsblaak. Is that possible?

Greetings
Have I ever said, that my english competitions are horrible?
Sjoerd

Re: Routes.ctd

Post by Sjoerd »

Sure. Just open the ctd and look at it; it is full of examples. ;)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
metrosimfan

Post by metrosimfan »

I copied the parts of the full route. Then I edited the time, and the destination-board. That was easy. But I can't handle the code of end. Thera are always codet, that doesn't match with the CVL code. What is the end code for Stadionweg Track 3 (SDW3)?
perfecttrains1000

Post by perfecttrains1000 »

Can you show me the code you've wrote so far?
- Likes London Underground
- Somehow relates anything to trains
metrosimfan

Post by metrosimfan »

I mean, that:

Code: Select all

end="601,602"
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

There you have to fill in the block numbers of the tracks where your route can end (not the platform names).
If your train can end on multiple different tracks (linke; both sides of an island platform are possible), then the block numbers for both tracks must be filled in here. In your example; the route is complete when the train is detected at block 601 or 602.
metrosimfan

Post by metrosimfan »

My problem is, that 601/602 aren't given in the CVL. There are at Simvliet Centraal only 603 and 604.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Blocks 601 and 602 are the blocks at the platform. 603 and 604 are near the signals, and the ones you need when setting a path.
If you open the CVL, and point at the track next to the platform, a little lox appears that says "Block 601" and "Platform SCS4". ;)
metrosimfan

Post by metrosimfan »

Thanks a lot for your help.
Now I have new problems. First I show you, my edited parts of the file:

<route code="C-SD" end="256,257" totaltime="810" reversetime="30" scrollsign="c-dbl">
   <aimarkers>
    <marker block="164" marker="164-1"/>
   </aimarkers>
   <times>
    <depart platform="SDW3" time="   0"  destinationcode="56" station="sdw"  actions="stop"         stops="sdw3"/>
    <stop   platform="TVD1" time=" 	90"  destinationcode="56" station="tvd"  actions="stop"         stops="tvd1,tvd4"/>
    <stop   platform="DMW1" time=" 180"  destinationcode="56" station="dmw"  actions="stop"         stops="dmw1,dmw2"/>
    <stop   platform="EDW1" time=" 270"  destinationcode="56" station="edw"  actions="stop"         stops="edw1,edw2"/>
    <stop   platform="PLN1" time=" 390"  destinationcode="56" station="pln"  actions="stop"         stops="pln1,pln2"/>
    <stop   platform="OPK2" time=" 460"  destinationcode="56" station="opk"  actions="stop"         stops="opk1,opk2,opk3"/>
    <stop   platform="LEL1" time=" 555"  destinationcode="56" station="lel"  actions="stop"         stops="lel1,lel2"/>
	<stop   platform="BPD1" time=" 630"  destinationcode="56" station="bpd"  actions="stop"         stops="bpd1,bpb2"/>
    <stop   platform="DHG1" time=" 720"  destinationcode="56" station="dhg"  actions="stop"         stops="dhg1,dhg2" scrollsign="#"/>
	<arrive platform="DBL2" time=" 810"  destinationcode="56" station="dbl"  actions="stop,finish"  stops="dbl1,dbl2"/>

<route code="C-DS" end="164" totaltime="810" reversetime="30" scrollsign="c-sdw">
   <aimarkers>
    <marker block="256" marker="256-2"/>
    <marker block="257" marker="257-2"/>
   </aimarkers>
   <times>
    <depart platform="DBL2" time="   0"  destinationcode="52" station="dbl"  actions="stop"           stops="dbl1,dbl2"/>
	<stop   platform="DHG2" time="  90"  destinationcode="52" station="dhg"  actions="stop"           stops="dhg1,dhg2"/>
	<stop   platform="BPD2" time=" 180"  destinationcode="52" station="bpd"  actions="stop"           stops="bpd1,bpd2"/>
	<stop   platform="LEL2" time=" 270"  destinationcode="52" station="lel"  actions="stop"           stops="lel1,lel2"/>
    <stop   platform="OPK3" time=" 390"  destinationcode="52" station="opk"  actions="stop"           stops="opk1,opk2,opk3"/>
    <stop   platform="PLN2" time=" 465"  destinationcode="52" station="pln"  actions="stop"           stops="pln1,pln2"/>
    <stop   platform="EDW2" time=" 555"  destinationcode="52" station="edw"  actions="stop"           stops="edw1,edw2"/>
	<stop   platform="DMW2" time=" 630"  destinationcode="52" station="dmw"  actions="stop"           stops="dmw1,dmw2"/>
	<stop   platform="TVD4" time=" 720"  destinationcode="52" station="tvd"  actions="stop"           stops="tvd1,tvd4"scrollsign="#"/>
	<arrive platform="SDW3" time=" 810"  destinationcode="52" station="sdw"  actions="stop,finish"    stops="sdw3"/>
  </route>
It looks correctly. I compared it with other routes. But the AI-train starts with siding to Lelywaard. The trainnumber changes correctly to the train number 3644YD. But the DRIM displays "Bestemming onbekend" and the train get stuck there. Manually it is moving, but at Delfsblaak the train number does not change to 3644DS.
Where is my mistake?

Btw the "C-YD"- part I didn't change.

Thank you for your helpfulness
Greetings
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Perhaps give us the files, so we can test and see what does wrong and why.