Screenshots & Videos

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Samuel

Re: Screenshots & Videos

Post by Samuel »

MG2 wrote:That is a regular thing. But Until today I didn't know that the default resolutions were editable in this simulator as a lot is still not editable yet ;)
How didn't you know that? I have been seeing Josh and myself doing it the whole time with repaints... :roll:
I'm not here.
MetroSimGermany

Post by MetroSimGermany »

I still have to admit my repaints (including the LA Metro one) do not use this feature. I should really redo my FIT repaint (currently only available @ my website anyways) ;)
Support auf Deutsch? Kein Problem! Ich helfe gerne per PM. ;)
MG2

Post by MG2 »

Samuel wrote:
MG2 wrote:That is a regular thing. But Until today I didn't know that the default resolutions were editable in this simulator as a lot is still not editable yet ;)
How didn't you know that? I have been seeing Josh and myself doing it the whole time with repaints... :roll:
Yeah, you saw yourself and Josh doing that, but I didn't :roll: It's that simple...
Josh

Post by Josh »

Hehe
MG2

Post by MG2 »

Enough of this repaint discussion by the way as it is starting to lead to misunderstandings and getting a bit irrelevant and offtopic.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Apparently a screenshot is needed to get out of this endless offtopic discussion :roll:

-->
Attachments
Rijndam_Museumlijn_klein.jpg
Rijndam_Museumlijn_klein.jpg (241.49 KiB) Viewed 5450 times
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
LosAngelesMetro56

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

Wasn't my fault. I'm not sure if I already asked this but, can we use both ATB signals and ZUB signals? I was thinking about it for using ZUB signals only at switches.
This is now a dead account.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

LosAngelesMetro56 wrote: can we use both ATB signals and ZUB signals? I was thinking about it for using ZUB signals only at switches.
Yes, no problem. I have a signal in the system at Noordvliet track 3 from which both ATB and ZUB metro's can depart (ZUB for the direction Panbos, and ATB for the direction Transportmuseum). It secures the situation in the screenshot on the previous page in this topic (the signal is not seen here, as it is behind the 'photographer' ;) ). The track on the right (with the MG2 metro) goes to the transportmuseum, the track on the left to Panbos.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
MG2

Post by MG2 »

Now to keep it relevant here, Sjoerd, Thanks! I finally adjusted the resolution and love the result.
Attachments
5200.jpg
5200.jpg (218.1 KiB) Viewed 5453 times
JeffT

Post by JeffT »

Currently running Metro Simulator Beta on NVIDIA GeForce GT1030 2GB grafic card.