Showroom for modifications?

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Patrick

Showroom for modifications?

Post by Patrick »

Is a Showroom for modifications (e.g. Repaints after release from Beta 3.7) planned?
Humm ... this thread has one sentence, I don't like such threads.
senjer

Re: Showroom for modifications?

Post by senjer »

Patrick wrote:Is a Showroom for modifications (e.g. Repaints after release from Beta 3.7) planned?
Humm ... this thread has one sentence, I don't like such threads.
I think we will open a topic with al the downloads in the top post. A showroom is too much I think. But nothing is sure at this point.:P
HTMfan

Post by HTMfan »

iam trying to make a previeuw with a first costum metro but its realey hard and my game crashed serveral times i hope i get done before next version.
If i may not publish the add-on then say it to me in a personal msg senjer or mitchel.

dont ahve pictures jet but it will be a variation on the 5500 (a fictional one) with chanced door sounds a little chance in the desk
and a very small chance in outside look (i blind the sde windows)(and the 1 of the doors gets reclam)

also trying to make it 4parts instead fo 3. but idk if this is gna work. its realy hard to do all things but this one phew :(
Hallo ik maak add-ons for omsi en minecraft en ik speel graag met metrosim.
hello i make add-ons for omsi and resourcepacks for minecraft and i love to play metrosim
HTMfan

Post by HTMfan »

iam stuck wiht it i not gonna try to go further.
its for me impossible in this version.
Hallo ik maak add-ons for omsi en minecraft en ik speel graag met metrosim.
hello i make add-ons for omsi and resourcepacks for minecraft and i love to play metrosim
binaya11

Post by binaya11 »

hi i have been playing your simulator for a very long time but i was wondering if you can add more routes and extend the map by half because the routes are getting boring by oostpark so can you maybe modify a little bit? thanks all the best from binaya (london) :D
senjer

Post by senjer »

You can't modify the map by yourself, but soon there will be beta 3.8 with contains a extra station at the A and C line.