I got some slang expressions for this game.

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

TTGMB

Re: I got some slang expressions for this game.

Post by TTGMB »

Earlybird : Leave every station 30 seconds - 3 minutes early.

You make the train go early by pressing "'@" with closed doors too
Maronit
Location: Noord-Brabant (North-Brabant), Nederland (The Netherlands)

Post by Maronit »

00ps: running trought the crossings on line B when they are still open
Glasgow underground FTW, the london one is nice too.
heb inmiddels gehoorschade volgens mij, vanwege vierkante wielen in de sim. -2.00 FTW :lol:
TTGMB

Post by TTGMB »

Maronit wrote:00ps: running trought the crossings on line B when they are still open
I do that quite often
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

That's only an 00ps if you do it accidentally, if you intended to do so it's jaywalking :P
Maronit

Post by Maronit »

Michiel wrote:That's only an 00ps if you do it accidentally, if you intended to do so it's jaywalking :P
nope, i'm getting bonus points :twisted:
heb inmiddels gehoorschade volgens mij, vanwege vierkante wielen in de sim. -2.00 FTW :lol:
brozma

Nice work everybody

Post by brozma »

This topic was a most active topic ever. BTW with release of beta 3.9 I've got more expressions. Here they are

Invisible overhead wire: A strange thing noticeable on end loops of simvliet haven bridge track. In this case the track seems to lack an overhead wire, but if electric train with raised pantograph go into that track, it behaves like there's an overhead wire.

Papers please mod: Go with SG3 or RSG3 on Springstraat and stop at right platform (SST1). Set the train's number to Araplein as terminus and do this thing: If you want to close AHOB gate, press Tab key. If you want to open the AHOB gate, type in the CVL console 431 446 RWO, but if the AHOB gate is closed, stay on place. That will look like the north side of the city is sealed (because of terroristic attack, ebola outbreak etc.) and you have to keep AHOB gates closed because of this (You can keep AHOB gate between Stadionweg and Noordplein shut by placing flat tray of service car near intersection and set path from track where this car stays onto another track on opposite side). The only gate which can be opened is AHOB gate near Springstraat, but before somebody crosses the AHOB gate he/she has to be checked if he/she isn't smuggling something (in case of terroristic attack) or if he/she isn't sick (in case of ebola outbreak) etc. The checking will looks like this. If somebody approaches the closed Springstraat AHOB gate, he/she will be asked for his/her id card or passport. If everything is correct, he/she will proceed to the medical scanner (in case of ebola outbreak) or anti-smuggling scaner (in case of terrorist attack). If everything is fine he/she will be approved to enter and the AHOB gate will be opened for him/her. You can imagine what will happen to somebody, If he/she is detected as a sick in medical scanner or anti-smuggling scaner detects a contraband on him/her.

Power outage/Blackout: Turn cabins on every train off. This will look like the Simvliet metro suffered a blackout and the trains will stop because ATB/ZUB will shutdown because of lacking power.
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
TTGMB

Post by TTGMB »

Seymourbuttz : Get in a cab opposite another cab. :lol:

Gum Door : Doors don't close but you press D

What? : Drive between Roosveltlaan and Vismarkt at 100kph with an (R)SG3

ABD, Easy as 123 : Cause problems on the C

BCD Easy as 123 : Cause problems on the A

ACD Easy as 123 : Cause problems on the B

Passengers Mind Blown : Speak only in English doing an fake announcment
Maronit

Post by Maronit »

detour, take your passengers on Metrocoaster 2.0
TTGMB

Post by TTGMB »

New Ones!

Homer Simpson : Open the doors on the wrong side (Homer Simpson will walk out)

Where am I? : Stop in the middle of Nowhere

My watch seems to be a little behind : Put your pantograph down before Tussenvelden (B Line in 2020) thinking it's 2017 or further back

Forget the lazies : Drive a 1 or 2 car (R)SG3 to the end of the platform furthest from the entrance

This topic is so dead :o :?
Maronit

Post by Maronit »

Simvliet Circuit: start one train at De Molens, another one at Araplein and start them up at roughly the same time, and disable ATB. have fun :mrgreen: