I got some slang expressions for this game.

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Michiel
Site Admin

Re: I got some slang expressions for this game.

Post by Michiel »

And with a repainted train that looks really, really weird :D
Maronit
Location: Noord-Brabant (North-Brabant), Nederland (The Netherlands)

Post by Maronit »

Michiel wrote:And with a repainted train that looks really, really weird :D
it will probably sound very weird too :mrgreen:
Glasgow underground FTW, the london one is nice too.
heb inmiddels gehoorschade volgens mij, vanwege vierkante wielen in de sim. -2.00 FTW :lol:
DaLongRandstad

Post by DaLongRandstad »

Fluent : Use AfroepTool on a route

Fitting in : Unlock doors at station only on an entire route.

Petestrian : Walk in free camera from Alexanderpark-Simvliet Centrum
Translate is my life on these forums :P
Vertalen is mijn leven op deze forums :P
iNerdyBadger

Post by iNerdyBadger »

Time Travel: drive a SG3 in 1986
Profile Pic: DC Metro
TTGMB

Post by TTGMB »

Futurama : Drive a MG2 or a unrevamped SG2 in 2020 or 2017
Maronit
Location: Noord-Brabant (North-Brabant), Nederland (The Netherlands)

Post by Maronit »

hop, skip and away: Skip stations with great speed
Glasgow underground FTW, the london one is nice too.
heb inmiddels gehoorschade volgens mij, vanwege vierkante wielen in de sim. -2.00 FTW :lol:
iNerdyBadger

Post by iNerdyBadger »

Die: Hit a barrier at the end of a line at a speed 20kph or greater
Profile Pic: DC Metro
TTGMB

Post by TTGMB »

iNerdyBadger wrote:Die: Hit a barrier at the end of a line at a speed 20kph or greater
PARODY FOR ABOVE: Die and with your Passengers: Hit a barrier at the end of a line at a speed of 70kph or more

and also

Get loads of Hatred : Brake down in the sidings behind Simvleit Centrum, on all tracks
brozma

Wow so many expressions!

Post by brozma »

It seems, making slang expressions is a big fun, but I'd like to join and make some!

It's aliiiiive= Go with SG2 in map simvliet 2017, and SG2 has flat wheels and was parked in track BPK31 or BPK32. It looks like this.

In 2013 you decommissioned your beloved SG2 because it looked outdated for you. You put it at the Bergpark track BPK31 or BPK32 and let it here rusting. (you want to scrap it or renovate it in the future) with words "Goodbye, my friend. It's time for you, to be retired. You did well!" After years (in this case in 2017) you remembered, that you have decommissioned SG2 at Bergpark track BPK31 or BPK32 and still rusts here. You come close to it again and say "I didn't forget you my friend, I hope you can still ride." You went to SG2's cabin and tried to start it's controls and miraculously the controls and traction started up, as the SG2 wanted to say "Nice to meet you again after years my friend!" You just yelled happily "It's aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiive" and started to drive. you noticed during the ride, that the rust made flat spots on wheels, but you are happy, that your beloved old train can still drive.
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
DaLongRandstad

Re: Wow so many expressions!

Post by DaLongRandstad »

brozma wrote:It seems, making slang expressions is a big fun, but I'd like to join and make some!

It's aliiiiive= Go with SG2 in map simvliet 2017, and SG2 has flat wheels and was parked in track BPK31 or BPK32. It looks like this.

In 2013 you decommissioned your beloved SG2 because it looked outdated for you. You put it at the Bergpark track BPK31 or BPK32 and let it here rusting. (you want to scrap it or renovate it in the future) with words "Goodbye, my friend. It's time for you, to be retired. You did well!" After years (in this case in 2017) you remembered, that you have decommissioned SG2 at Bergpark track BPK31 or BPK32 and still rusts here. You come close to it again and say "I didn't forget you my friend, I hope you can still ride." You went to SG2's cabin and tried to start it's controls and miraculously the controls and traction started up, as the SG2 wanted to say "Nice to meet you again after years my friend!" You just yelled happily "It's aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiive" and started to drive. you noticed during the ride, that the rust made flat spots on wheels, but you are happy, that your beloved old train can still drive.
I encourage you to make a new post!

Metrosim stories!
Translate is my life on these forums :P
Vertalen is mijn leven op deze forums :P