Overground City of Thames

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

CarrisTram

Overground City of Thames

Post by CarrisTram »

Hello, I just came to ask for further updates if we are going to have any overground services in the city of Thames, i enjoy playing in the city so much and I was wondering if anytime is on the plans to get an overground service.
Plus, are there any destination plates available for the tramlink service? so that the trams can indicate the destination they are going, i tried the k4500 but there are no tram destination plates
NJTFAN1235!

Re: Overground City of Thames

Post by NJTFAN1235! »

CarrisTram wrote: 09 Jan 2024, 17:56 Hello, I just came to ask for further updates if we are going to have any overground services in the city of Thames, i enjoy playing in the city so much and I was wondering if anytime is on the plans to get an overground service.
Plus, are there any destination plates available for the tramlink service? so that the trams can indicate the destination they are going, i tried the k4500 but there are no tram destination plates
As far as i know, they may not be working on it because of real life stuff. They could be in planning of it but according to the private messages, when done, it will be a circle. With services starting at GWR. (To me, it doesn't make much sense. Because we have a circle route. The Yellow Line. It's not even noticed. And the Gray Line will be kinda like the Jubilee and Northern Line, with some Circle Line feel to it.). I think the Tramlink is not finished. So it needs to be fully complete in order for it to be ready.
Last edited by NJTFAN1235! on 10 Jan 2024, 01:36, edited 3 times in total.
CarrisTram

Post by CarrisTram »

:D Thanks
NJTFAN1235!

Post by NJTFAN1235! »

CarrisTram wrote: 09 Jan 2024, 23:17:D Thanks
No problem. ;)