RET Alstom Citadis

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Cirkellijn

RET Alstom Citadis

Post by Cirkellijn »

First of all: This is not a suggestion or a "begging" for a certain vehicle. I know the effort that goes into making new vehicles and i'm happy with every new one that's being developed right now. It's just a question i've asked myself.

As the game was originally based on Rotterdam, i always wondered why the first tram in the sim wasn't the currently only tram on the Rotterdam network: The Citadis 302. Especially after the Citadis pack came out without it, i was really curious why that is. Is there a certain reason behind not including the Rotterdam Citadis in the sim until today?
A Tram is good, but a Metro is better! 8-)
Sjoerd

Re: RET Alstom Citadis

Post by Sjoerd »

Cirkellijn wrote: 23 Oct 2023, 22:12 Is there a certain reason behind not including the Rotterdam Citadis in the sim until today?
I work on the vehicle I have inspriration for at that moment... The Rotterdam Citadis isn't really in my personal "project options" list. I have already done the historic Rotterdam 400-series and the ZGT trams. Currently I'm working on the HTM Regiocitadis and the NS Sprinter LightTrain (SLT).
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Cirkellijn

Re: RET Alstom Citadis

Post by Cirkellijn »

I know. And i'm definitely excited for those vehicles. The Rotterdam Citadis in my opinion is actually quite a boring looking vehicle compared to the other trams in the sim, so i understand that the inspiration is bigger on other projects. I was just curious about why that tram was left out until today while almost every other dutch tram is in the sim by now.
A Tram is good, but a Metro is better! 8-)