HTM Regiocitadis

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Sjoerd

Re: HTM Regiocitadis

Post by Sjoerd »

The screen in the cab gives information on which ATP-system is active (ATB, ZUB or ROZ / drive on sight), if there is power available for the motors, the time, how many units have been coupled together (the display shows this up to 4 units, in these screenshots two were coupled together), on which side the doors are open, and acceleration/deceleration. The screen can also display a few warnings in the yellow box on the bottom, for example telling you the doors are open while the vehicle is driving.

CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Isahh

Post by Isahh »

sweet, This train is gonna be a banger. The next one will be even better oh my god
122firegamer

Post by 122firegamer »

Yes this Train is perfekt for Simvliet Line 11-12 and for T3 in Rijndam.

I am Excited to drive it soon in the Sim.
brozma

Post by brozma »

Nice. I can already see a huge bunch of opportunities for these trams.

Also a question, are you planning to make a dual-power version of Regiocitadis (there's one used IRL in Kessel) mentioned by RotterdamMetroLover, since the dual-power works as it should? If you wonder, where could they those dual-power Regiocitadis trams be used, they could be used on these lines:

1st: A part of Rijndam T4 line between Centraal station and Wkc De Bogaard. Although this part has a APS power supply, those dual-powered Regiocitadis trams could be used there nonetheless.

2nd: a Rijndam Zuid - Denia railway line in Rijndam Railways 2022 map, although this line can be operated by FGV KTM Citylink trams, having a 2nd alternative wouldn't hurt. If you think like: "That wouldn't work, there's a different track gauge." than good news. The entire Rijndam Zuid - Denia railway line is entirely dual-gauged incl. the rightmost platform at Rijndam Zuid. So driving Regiocitadis trams there is an option too.
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

brozma wrote: 12 Oct 2023, 22:16 Also a question, are you planning to make a dual-power version of Regiocitadis (there's one used IRL in Kessel) mentioned by RotterdamMetroLover, since the dual-power works as it should?
Yes; I have already tested it by making the RandstadRail version I am working on now dual power. At a later moment, I plan to do the Kassel version too, and that will be the dual power one (so the RandstadRail version only has it now for testing purposes, and looses that capability when the Kassel version is made).
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
122firegamer

Post by 122firegamer »

1 Question.

What Doorsound will it have because i dont Like the Sound that have the SG2.
When than RIP My Ears (I play with Headphones Lol)
brozma

Post by brozma »

Sjoerd wrote: 13 Oct 2023, 07:22
brozma wrote: 12 Oct 2023, 22:16 Also a question, are you planning to make a dual-power version of Regiocitadis (there's one used IRL in Kessel) mentioned by RotterdamMetroLover, since the dual-power works as it should?
Yes; I have already tested it by making the RandstadRail version I am working on now dual power. At a later moment, I plan to do the Kassel version too, and that will be the dual power one (so the RandstadRail version only has it now for testing purposes, and looses that capability when the Kassel version is made).
Excellent! :D Keep up the good work! I can't wait to drive that dual-powered Regiocitadis on Rijndam T4 line between Centraal Station and Wkc De Bogaard.
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
Leipzig_LP

Post by Leipzig_LP »

brozma wrote: 13 Oct 2023, 11:43 Excellent! :D Keep up the good work! I can't wait to drive that dual-powered Regiocitadis on Rijndam T4 line between Centraal Station and Wkc De Bogaard.
and between Zeeburg Central Station and Zeeburg Harbour.

This Section is very logical for the tram i think :)
Metro Sim Beta is a really great game.
122firegamer

Post by 122firegamer »

Leipzig_LP wrote: 13 Oct 2023, 14:59
brozma wrote: 13 Oct 2023, 11:43 Excellent! :D Keep up the good work! I can't wait to drive that dual-powered Regiocitadis on Rijndam T4 line between Centraal Station and Wkc De Bogaard.
and between Zeeburg Central Station and Zeeburg Harbour.

When there are the Right Platforms i will say yes.
(From Zeeburg Harbour and Hondwiijk is also a Idea)
brozma

Post by brozma »

Leipzig_LP wrote: 13 Oct 2023, 14:59 and between Zeeburg Central Station and Zeeburg Harbour.

Oh you're right! :idea: We can use those Regiocitadis tram there too. IRL, Kessel transport company owns two "special" types of Regiocitadis trams.

1st one are the dual-electric trams (running either on 600V DC, or on 15 kV, 16,7 Hz AC), which are used for a mixed tram/S-Bahn service on electrified railway tracks.

2nd one are already mentioned dual-power trams (running either on 600V DC, or on it's own diesel engine), which are used for a mixed tram/S-Bahn service on non-electrified railway tracks.