Re: City of Thames map

Post by perfecttrains1000 »

Seems the most logical with the position of stations
- Likes London Underground
- Somehow relates anything to trains
NJTFAN1235!

Post by NJTFAN1235! »

Michiel wrote: 09 Aug 2023, 19:52 Very nice! Hendon Market and Hendon Hall stations should be much closer together, both on the south side of the river. And the Overground line from Simpleton does not go to Blueford. Little spoiler: when completed it is possible to have a circle service from Simpleton through Willford Junction, Palace Garden and Southwick Pard back to Simpleton ;)
;)
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

metrotrain567 wrote: 09 Aug 2023, 20:19 i think a 710 would suit the overground and 313 silverlink
I didn't even ban your previous account yet and you already made another one?
NJTFAN1235!

Post by NJTFAN1235! »

Michiel wrote: 10 Aug 2023, 18:39
metrotrain567 wrote: 09 Aug 2023, 20:19 i think a 710 would suit the overground and 313 silverlink
I didn't even ban your previous account yet and you already made another one?
Bruh, he doesn't stop doesnt he?

I don't actually think it's a good idea. We do not need more London Overground stock; we have a Class 378 for a reason like this. Let's not try to add more stock of the Overground. Our best bet is to just leave with what we have for Thames ok everyone. It's Metro Simulator, not railway simulator. if you want railway experience, try the Rijndam maps for that. ok? :roll:
RotterdamMetroLover

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

Let me guess. The purple line train terminates at Oxford Cross, some at Aldgate. But I see that some trains go via Queens Court and Aldgate and some via Queens Cross and Tower Gardens after GWR Station. Do the trains at Oxford Cross continue their journey from example from Oxford Cross towards Aldgate from Tower Gardens and towards Queens Cross from Eastminster?
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

Most purple line trains will terminate either at Aldgate or Queens Cross and head back north, Aldgate - Oxford Cross - Queens Cross is a limited service for the purple line (peak and evening only).
RotterdamMetroLover

@nico94 That means you need to change it again. :lol:
nico94

Post by nico94 »

Okay, so with some little changes, and trying to guess the Overground route in the south, here is the result with a Purple line limited service :D
I also add the logo of each line at the final stops.

I think this is all the informations we have at this moment !

Last edited by nico94 on 12 Aug 2023, 01:36, edited 2 times in total.
RotterdamMetroLover

@nico94 I also see there 2 things that are not correct. The green line service between Aldgate and Beckton Junction at All day service, says it's 12 tph, it should be 6 tph. And the purple line trains from Golders Oak heading towards Edgware Lane also stop at GWR Station. In this map it shows it bypasses that station.
nico94

Post by nico94 »

Thank you, I'll look at it this for the future !
It is written on the wiki page that there are 12 trains per hour between Aldgate and Beckton during the day :)
Are you sure for the purple line ? According to the timetable in the files of the game, it don't stop at GWR. Perhabs I'm wrong but I don't think it stop at GWR on this side.