Beta 3.17

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

MG2

Re: Beta 3.17

Post by MG2 »

Glory5398 wrote: 01 Jan 2022, 19:38 so does that happen often?

in happened to me a lot on the Rijndam map
It's the result of scaling objects in the editor. Atleast that's what happens to me when I do it.
HAM

Post by HAM »

Yeeeahh!! Corridor has been added !!
thijs773

Post by thijs773 »

I already found a bug, the installer installs into the directory "Metro Simulator 3.16.1", and since I manually renamed my old installation directory to this it almost nuked my old files.

Another thing, the manual tram switches (those without protection) can not be manually set using the J key (without a route set, I was driving out of service to see what would happen. It seems to be impossible.) Using the WSO command works but still doesn't display an arrow on the direction light. Note that I only tested this at the switch at Kerk platform 1.
Last edited by thijs773 on 01 Jan 2022, 21:26, edited 1 time in total.
Maker of the HalteOmroep/Afroeptool Rijndam 2022 Add-on
Having issues in the sim with an AMD GPU? Check the AMD GPU render fix thread.
remy

Post by remy »

Drove off the tram track whilst trying to explore the Hilledijk tram to Maashaven, saw a new Keerlus there. Second attempt did work, cool new section:

Couldn't set the switches with J key either, but also not with the WSO command. Spawning on track A11 did the trick for me.

metrosimfan

Post by metrosimfan »

Hi,
will the duty selector in future versions have more functions?
For example: set the destination display, show the next stations and more shedule-details, like actual station, delay etc.?
Have I ever said, that my english competitions are horrible?
perfecttrains1000

Post by perfecttrains1000 »

I think I found a bug with the 12's Destinations on the tram DMI
TramDisplayBug.PNG
TramDisplayBug.PNG (131.15 KiB) Viewed 1589 times
Says 12 Zoutplas Molenwijk when its actually Zoutplas Molenpark
- Likes London Underground
- Somehow relates anything to trains
RotterdamMetroLover

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

I have 2 issues to report, one of them minor. The tramstop sign at Calandlaan towards Noord and Bos its missing its name, that's the minor one. The Major one is at Bos. The traffic Signal towards the tram loop stays stuck on white.
AlistairCowell

Post by AlistairCowell »

I have two issues to report:

When using the CC72000 loco, when I switch to reverse, it still goes forwards and does not reverse. Thanks for solving the small issue on repaints by the way.

And KTM CL could do with R-NET, FGV and separate repaintable version (one for standard guage and one for bi-mode metre gauge), just like KTM23 & KTM31 trams. Otherwise I could just live with one of the other, just have to swap paints.

Oh, another thing, NS 2000 locomotives is no longer available in explore mode on the Simvilet 2020 map, but still appears in Activities.
I could make an act for NS2200 to appear like I did when I used v3.14, used it in Rijndam 1985 map as far as I can remember.
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

The freight train is now a timetabled train in Simvliet (so it doesn't hold up the other trains), meaning it's spawn point can be different in each activity. Therefore it is not spawned automatically anymore.
Leipzig_LP

Post by Leipzig_LP »

metrosimfan wrote: 02 Jan 2022, 14:46 Hi,
will the duty selector in future versions have more functions?
For example: set the destination display, show the next stations and more shedule-details, like actual station, delay etc.?
I noticed that on certain lines there is only one course from one terminal to the Remise and not from the other terminal, such as from Noord to the Remise, are there courses for duty?
Metro Sim Beta is a really great game.