Simtra Narrow Gauge Tram

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

AlistairCowell

Re: Simtra Narrow Gauge Tram

Post by AlistairCowell »

FGV Citylink is a dual mode metre-gauge tram train and is only intended to be used on Metre gauge lines such as Rijndam Railways 2022 and Simtra (provided there are low level or street level platforms).

The R-NET Citylink is a standard gauge tram-train and is intended to be used on T3 Tram Lines in Rijndam 2020 and 2022, and also on Line 11 in Simvilet 2020. They are electric overhead only vehicles.

The Citylink tram is based on KTM 23 and 31 trams, but inspired by Vossloh FGV 4100 series tram used on Alicante to Benidorm line.
thijs773

Post by thijs773 »

Oh, I didn't know that, haha
Maker of the HalteOmroep/Afroeptool Rijndam 2022 Add-on
Having issues in the sim with an AMD GPU? Check the AMD GPU render fix thread.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

thijs773 wrote: 02 Jan 2021, 09:17
Alfacinha315 wrote: 02 Jan 2021, 00:10 Here is that ostrusion which has not been removed...
I have this too, its an map issue.

And it has been fixed: https://filehorst.de/d/dirgblcJ (updated.... A file was in the wrong folder before. If you downloaded the version dated "20210101", just move the NGT.000 file in the top folder and overwrite the other one)

Next issue;
Alfacinha315 wrote: 01 Jan 2021, 23:51 By the way, I can't move the FGV tram from the track D1 at the depot. I set a path on the CVL, I even raise the panmtograph and deactivate the ATB... But the tram doesn't move.
Why?
The FGV Citylink tram is ment as a dual-mode tram, just like the latest trams the real FGV has taken into service for later use on the Alicante - Denia line; the overhead wires end at the stop "Benidorm Intermodal", so there the tram will switch to diesel power.
This power-mode switch is not possible in the simulator..... So the tram is programmed as a diesel tram. Yes the pantograph can be controlled, but it does not supply power to the tram; the tram won't start until you 'activate' the diesel system with Ctrl+E.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D