Setup Activity mode from add-ons

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

MikeCA175

Setup Activity mode from add-ons

Post by MikeCA175 »

Hi there,
This is kind of urgent!
Can you help me into how can I setup the activity mode for Rijndam 2022 because I only have the explore mode, I want to play the activity mode, do you know how I can get activities to show up.
I only have the .ctd files, I cannot convert them into .000 files, can someone help me?

Your help is much appreciated.
Sjoerd

Re: Setup Activity mode from add-ons

Post by Sjoerd »

Activities are not in .000-format. They are .act-files (and also need the .ctd).
A whole list of activities was included in the download package, and should be visible on the menu screen of the simulator.... IF you have followed the installation instructions.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
MikeCA175

Trains stuck at Noordvliet

Post by MikeCA175 »

Umm, I have no idea why the new trains running in Rijndam 2022 fails to depart from Noordvliet Platform 4. Like I have to physically be there to manually switch off the terminating end of the train before the train running under AI departs to go back to Rijndam Centraal or Rijndam Molenwijk. Here is the thing though; at Rijndam Centraal and Rijndam Molenwijk the train turns around by itself just fine but not at Noordvliet, could you please help me?
Sgt_DeBones

Re: Setup Activity mode from add-ons

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

It could be a coding problem within the activity file or a overload of activies (too much train activity going on) for your PC. It's one or the other.
Light Rail rapid transit (Tram-train) > Metro