Post by AlistairCowell »

Rijndam Airport Shuttleservice SG2 repaint is now available below:
SG2_RAS.zip
(55.29 KiB) Downloaded 228 times
MSB4THOMAS

Re: Screenshots & Videos

Post by MSB4THOMAS »

AlistairCowell wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 20:10
MSB4THOMAS wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 19:38 I tried re-creating this livery. Didn´t go quite as well :lol: :lol:
does anyone have a repaint of this?
Nice attempt, just need a bit of practice ;)
Thanks!! :mrgreen:
AlistairCowell

Post by AlistairCowell »

NS 1715 speeds through Buitenvelden Junction on the afternoon of 8th November 2019.
NS 1715 speeds through Buitenvelden Junction on the afternoon of 8th November 2019.
NS_1715_Buitenvelden_08112019.jpg (470.25 KiB) Viewed 4728 times
Last edited by AlistairCowell on 25 Nov 2019, 18:15, edited 2 times in total.
AlistairCowell

Post by AlistairCowell »

Rijndam Metro SG3 with the M2 Monument to Centraal Station service passes through Vossemeerlaan on 12th November.
Rijndam Metro SG3 with the M2 Monument to Centraal Station service passes through Vossemeerlaan on 12th November.
RM_SG3_Vossemeerlaan_12112019.jpg (336.74 KiB) Viewed 4581 times
brozma

Post by brozma »

Surprise!.jpg
Surprise!.jpg (289.02 KiB) Viewed 4508 times
Surprised eh? That's right. Since Beta 3.15 the KTM 31 tram got pantos on both ends, thus making reversing in Ketelplein easier. The 2nd panto can be lifted up by Ctrl+[ (that's default keybind. If you changed the keybind for 2nd panto, go to options menu to find out your keybind).

Yeah, this reminds me of Tatra KT8D5 tram, because they also have pantos on both sides. When the tram is in service, the pantograph, which is in front in direction of tram's travel, is lifted up and I also do that with KTM 31, when I drive it. Also on older types of Tatra KT8D5, both pantos could be raised at once, but on reconstructed type (called Tatra KT8D5R.N2P) that's not possible. If you try that. the tram will refuse to lift up the second one. I know this fact, because I once read a blog made by one driver of the Prague transport company, who told a story about one accident.

It all started at 26th of April 2014. At 22:20 (10:20 PM) When he was travelling down the slope from tram station U kříže, He went into snapped catenary wire under rail viaduct on intersection between Zenklova and Prosecká streets. The wire was snapped by irresponsible truck driver, who drove the truck under the viaduct and possibly hit the wire with top of the semi-trailer, snapping it in half. The tram driver couldn't see the hanging snapped wire, because it was dark and wet rails were reflecting the headlights from the tram. When the driver drove into snapped wire, (he noticed it at the last moment and hit the emergency brake, but it was too late anyway) the tram's panto slipped off the wire and wedged itself into space between viaduct's support beams. The forward movement of the tram bent and wrecked the panto completely. The driver managed to stop the tram and called dispatcher emergency line to report the incident. After emergency services arrived, the driver got permission drive down the slope and he went down to Palmovka tram station (he went down by inertia. He couldn't apply power, because front panto was wrecked and rear one was still dropped down). At Palmovka station, the driver tried to lift up the intact rear panto, but the tram, thinking, that the wrecked front panto is still lifted up, refused to do so. A few mnutes later, he managed to enable the bypass, lifted up the rear panto and went to depot for fixing and to end the investigation.
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
Citadis

Post by Citadis »

Today's screenshots :
ImageMGV A To Hageningen Noord at Simvliet West

ImageHouse on tracks at Hageningen Noord

ImageSame train later, at Simvliet Poort to Simvliet Haven

ImageSaime train, again, at Simvliet Haven
Citadis : French Type of trams (yes, i'm french :) )
Sorry for my english but enjoy Metro Sim Beta !
Trainzdriver328

Post by Trainzdriver328 »

Citadis wrote: 20 Nov 2019, 17:08 Today's screenshots :
ImageMGV A To Hageningen Noord at Simvliet West

ImageHouse on tracks at Hageningen Noord

ImageSame train later, at Simvliet Poort to Simvliet Haven

ImageSaime train, again, at Simvliet Haven
Is the MVG Type A with pantograph on the roof now available?
A German Train Simulator Gamer! 🎮🎮 🚄🚄
Citadis

Post by Citadis »

Trainzdriver328 wrote: 22 Nov 2019, 18:00 Is the MVG Type A with pantograph on the roof now available?
Always be available !
Just search it and found it.
A clue : this is an easter egg
Citadis : French Type of trams (yes, i'm french :) )
Sorry for my english but enjoy Metro Sim Beta !
AlistairCowell

Post by AlistairCowell »

R-NET KTM31 on its Ketelplein to Statenpolder T2 Line run at Brielselaan on Sunday 24th November 2019.
R-NET KTM31 on its Ketelplein to Statenpolder T2 Line run at Brielselaan on Sunday 24th November 2019.
R-NET_KTM31_Brielselaan_24112019.jpg (399.19 KiB) Viewed 3993 times
AlistairCowell

Post by AlistairCowell »

We may all be too busy with our lives lately, but Metro Rijndam services must continue as normal. Here, R-NET HSG3 <br />unit is about to make its call at Burcht whilst on its Rijndam Airport to Transferium Rijndijk M4 Line duties on 29/11/2019.
We may all be too busy with our lives lately, but Metro Rijndam services must continue as normal. Here, R-NET HSG3
unit is about to make its call at Burcht whilst on its Rijndam Airport to Transferium Rijndijk M4 Line duties on 29/11/2019.
RM_HSG3_Burcht_29112019.jpg (297.54 KiB) Viewed 3789 times