Rijndam

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

AlistairCowell

Re: Rijndam

Post by AlistairCowell »

Looking forward to the extension. You should make a rail map of the Rijndam Rail Network, now that the railway network is being extended by kilometres. Certainly Rijndam 2020 v1.4 will be many times longer then Rijndam 1985 route (which is only a few miles long).
zandoodle

Post by zandoodle »

Sjoerd wrote: 08 Nov 2019, 08:15 Also in action; an update on the NS1700 locomotive in the RijndamRail package:
will the side doors work on the 1700?
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

zandoodle wrote: 08 Nov 2019, 15:32 will the side doors work on the 1700?
They were animated directly when I build the locomotive. But I tested it; it seems the animation files did not make it into the 3.15 release (hence the animation doesn't work). I will see to it that this is corrected when I release the update. ;)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Piccadilly

Post by Piccadilly »

All services will be RR DDM?
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Local services, yes. Intercity services will be locomotive hauled passenger carriages.

Another thing I've been working on (today); a shimmns freightcar. Ofcourse with the new couplers, and the cover is animated; you can open them individually per car.
Piccadilly

Post by Piccadilly »

Sjoerd wrote: 08 Nov 2019, 23:58 Local services, yes. Intercity services will be locomotive hauled passenger carriages.

Another thing I've been working on (today); a shimmns freightcar. Ofcourse with the new couplers, and the cover is animated; you can open them individually per car.
Looks Excellent!
Citadis

Post by Citadis »

Sjoerd wrote: 08 Nov 2019, 08:15 A new and functional screw coupler (also fitted on the TRAXX locomotive / ICRm carriages...work is in progress on that)
That's nice!
I have a question. How does it works with the RR-DDM? It have two couplers!

Great job for the freight wagons!

Last question, could you think you can do special wagons like "Wagon raccord" in French https://images.app.goo.gl/jp96wQZPHFQagaw6A . Is it for example to couple an RSG3 to a NS1700 for long trips(factory to network)
Citadis : French Type of trams (yes, i'm french :) )
Sorry for my english but enjoy Metro Sim Beta !
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

I've got this wagon for some time, but never got around of properly finishing it:
Koppelwagen3.jpg
Koppelwagen3.jpg (73.43 KiB) Viewed 3517 times
I also got several photos of the wagons the RET used for many years, one day when I find some time for it I'll reskin one of the flat wagons to this:
Koppelwagen.jpg
Koppelwagen.jpg (159.56 KiB) Viewed 3517 times
Koppelwagen2.jpg
Koppelwagen2.jpg (384.31 KiB) Viewed 3517 times
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Great!
If you send me the files... I'll fit the screw coupler and send it right back to you ;)

https://i.postimg.cc/c19ZKMs0/Shimmns-002.jpg
brozma

Post by brozma »

Sjoerd wrote: 08 Nov 2019, 19:51 They were animated directly when I build the locomotive. But I tested it; it seems the animation files did not make it into the 3.15 release (hence the animation doesn't work). I will see to it that this is corrected when I release the update. ;)
This also proabably applies to NS-ICM1. The inside entrance doors to walk through head can't be opened and this also applies to cabin side door.
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English