Rijndam

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Sjoerd

Re: Rijndam

Post by Sjoerd »

Piccadilly wrote: 05 Oct 2019, 18:48 The Drims on T4 don't work - at WKC its fine and Centraal but the stations in between they don't work properly
I just tested it... I see the problem. If fixed it, and it will be in the new version I am working on right now (which will contain the new switch layout at Rijndam Centraal, and a few more fixes).

Here's how you can fix it in your current installation:

1) Open the "Rijndam2022.ctd" file.
2) Find this block of code (search for "TRM-WH" to find it fast):
<route code="TRM-WH" end="#B2223" totaltime="810" reversetime="60" scrollsign="4-grm">
<aimarkers>
<marker block="TI" marker="TI-1"/>
<marker block="TJ" marker="TJ-1"/>
</aimarkers>
<times>
<depart platform="WBD" time=" 0" destinationcode="41" station="wbd" actions="stop" stops="WBD"/>
<stop platform="SVL1" time=" 90" destinationcode="41" station="svl" actions="stop" stops="SVL1"/>
<stop platform="SWC1" time=" 180" destinationcode="41" station="swc" actions="stop" stops="SWC1"/>
<stop platform="SPW1" time=" 270" destinationcode="41" station="spw" actions="stop" stops="SPW1"/>
<stop platform="CS3" time=" 390" destinationcode="41" station="cs" actions="stop,pantoup" stops="CS3"/>
<stop platform="SVP2" time=" 470" destinationcode="41" station="svp" actions="stop" stops="SVP1,SVP2"/>
<stop platform="RBP2" time=" 570" destinationcode="41" station="rbp" actions="stop" stops="RBP1"/>
<stop platform="GNH2" time=" 630" destinationcode="41" station="gnh" actions="stop" stops="GNH1,GNH2"/>
<stop platform="VDL2" time=" 700" destinationcode="41" station="vdl" actions="stop" stops="VDL1,VDL2" scrollsign="0-bd"/>
<stop platform="GRM6" time=" 770" destinationcode=" 1" station="grm" actions="stop" stops="GRM6"/>
<arrive platform="GRMK" time=" 810" destinationcode=" 1" station="grmk" actions="stop,finish" stops="GRMK"/>
</times>
</route>
3) Delete it, and put this in it's place:

Code: Select all

<route code="TRM-WH" end="#B2223" totaltime="810" reversetime="60" scrollsign="4-grm">
   <aimarkers>
    <marker block="TI" marker="TI-1"/>
    <marker block="TJ" marker="TJ-1"/>
   </aimarkers>
   <times>
    <depart platform="WBD"   time="   0" destinationcode="41"  station="wbd"      actions="stop"         stops="WBD"/>
    <stop   platform="SVL1"  time="  90" destinationcode="41"  station="svl"      actions="stop"         stops="SVL1"/>
    <stop   platform="SWC1"  time=" 180" destinationcode="41"  station="swc"      actions="stop"         stops="SWC1"/>
    <stop   platform="SPW1"  time=" 270" destinationcode="41"  station="spw"      actions="stop"         stops="SPW1"/>
    <stop   platform="CS3"   time=" 390" destinationcode="41"  station="cs"       actions="stop,pantoup" stops="CS3"/>
    <stop   platform="SVP2"  time=" 470" destinationcode="41"  station="svp"      actions="stop"         stops="SVP1,SVP2"/>
    <stop   platform="RBP2"  time=" 570" destinationcode="41"  station="rbp"      actions="stop"         stops="RBP1"/>
    <stop   platform="GNH2"  time=" 630" destinationcode="41"  station="gnh"      actions="stop"         stops="GNH1,GNH2"/>
    <stop   platform="VDL2"  time=" 700" destinationcode="41"  station="vdl"      actions="stop"         stops="VDL1,VDL2" scrollsign="0-bd"/>
    <stop   platform="GRM6"  time=" 770" destinationcode=" 1"  station="grm"      actions="stop"         stops="GRM6"/>
    <arrive platform="GRMK"  time=" 810" destinationcode=" 1"  station="grmk"     actions="stop,finish"  stops="GRMK"/>
   </times>
  </route>
4) Safe and exit.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
HOY3

Post by HOY3 »

There’s a problem at RWP: when I create DQ - BP path, even if it’s green on the CVL the signal dosen’t turn green.

And I can’t access to RWP3: even if I create path I get 0 absoluut and the switches goes to RWP2 (but the CVL says me I’m on RWP3)
Also is there any spawnoint at SBK? I didn’t see it in explore mode?
And in the new line to RAP I think you could make closer the 40 section in case of an arrival in RAP1 from RMW.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

HOY3 wrote: 05 Oct 2019, 20:18 There’s a problem at RWP: when I create DQ - BP path, even if it’s green on the CVL the signal dosen’t turn green.
Problem found and fixed.
And I can’t access to RWP3: even if I create path I get 0 absoluut and the switches goes to RWP2 (but the CVL says me I’m on RWP3)
Problem found and fixed.
Yes, they are at the top of the list of Spawnpoints for line M6. There are no railway spawnpoints there (but that's "RBK")
And in the new line to RAP I think you could make closer the 40 section in case of an arrival in RAP1 from RMW.
The third and second-to-last blocks before the switches are 80 kmh, the last block ("RB") is 40 km/h. And the switches may be passed with 40 km/h. So slowing down in time for the switches should not be any problem. ;)

Okay... Any more technical issues to solve for the next version? Now is the opportunity :)
luka23

Post by luka23 »

I couldn't get a green light on Westplein when having a train number to Noordvliet.
A4ex

Post by A4ex »

https://postimg.cc/GBdr2kK1
cvl doesnt manage the train right on the airport activity in the 2022 in blaak
I like trains ;)
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

I see.....

1) Open the CTD file.
2) Find:

<group id="RWP">
<mode id="AB">

3) Put the following below it (see that is ends up BEFORE you see "</mode>"), and save.

Code: Select all

<autoblock start="AQ" destinations="V">
     <start depart="RWP2" timetable="15">AQ</start>
     <start>AQ</start>
     <start>#B2550</start>
     <end end="AT" free="AT"/>
    </autoblock>
I have added it to the CTD for the new version. Can't really send you that one, as it also already contains some changes for the new layout at Rijndam Centraal.
SFMUNI

Post by SFMUNI »

FYI: The class 230's lack the destination signs for Zeeburg and Zeeburg Haven.
SFMTA does not know how to run a metro system or light rail or streetcar. 8-)
HOY3

Post by HOY3 »

Sjoerd wrote: 05 Oct 2019, 20:39
Yes, they are at the top of the list of Spawnpoints for line M6. There are no railway spawnpoints there (but that's "RBK")

Okay... Any more technical issues to solve for the next version? Now is the opportunity :)
Maybe you could add spawnpoints for RBK?
Oh, and I edit the page for (R)CS station in the wiki.
Piccadilly

Post by Piccadilly »

For me the main thing is the Freight Train - I had to send it to Zeeburg! XD
Piccadilly

Post by Piccadilly »

Also could we have an activity for the Class 230 on the Zeeburg Haven Line