Screenshots & Videos

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

iamhankhamTS

Re: Screenshots & Videos

Post by iamhankhamTS »

Nice one Sjoerd! Thank you!
Formerly iamhankhamTS but now Coastway Will on the internet - The forum just doesn't allow name changes :lol: :lol:
MetroSimGermany

Post by MetroSimGermany »

In my personal fiction of how the Network could develop in the future, all Rijndam Rail units are making their way onto the Metro to create SG3 + SG4 + SG3 units. That should increase capacity and reduce the need for the 81-717s that were only temporary solution to begin with :lol:
Support auf Deutsch? Kein Problem! Ich helfe gerne per PM. ;)
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

What do you think about this train in the simulator? NS Sprinter Nieuwe Generatie. https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/ ... Caf-civity
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
Guille3604

Post by Guille3604 »

Alfacinha315 wrote: 15 Sep 2019, 22:08 What do you think about this train in the simulator? NS Sprinter Nieuwe Generatie. https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/ ... Caf-civity
I would certainly avoid models that I highly doubt, have been modeled by using blueprints of the real thing. Also, it doesn't have an interior, so you would have to model everything inside.

Btw, I don't tend to criticize the models that a person does by putting their own time whilst working on it, but it doesn't look nothing like the real deal... :mrgreen:
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Guille3604 wrote: 15 Sep 2019, 22:43
Alfacinha315 wrote: 15 Sep 2019, 22:08 What do you think about this train in the simulator? NS Sprinter Nieuwe Generatie. https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/ ... Caf-civity
I would certainly avoid models that I highly doubt, have been modeled by using blueprints of the real thing. Also, it doesn't have an interior, so you would have to model everything inside.

Btw, I don't tend to criticize the models that a person does by putting their own time whilst working on it, but it doesn't look nothing like the real deal... :mrgreen:
I agree... If it would have an already built-in interior, that would be nice, and probably it would be more easy to model the train just like in the reality.
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

With the installations of the escalators and lights at Hageningen Centraal, construction of the Simvliet to Hageningen Lightrail is now officially finished :D
Attachments
HageningenFinished.jpg
HageningenFinished.jpg (194.53 KiB) Viewed 3790 times
A4ex

Post by A4ex »

Noice Michiel
I like trains ;)
MSB4THOMAS

Post by MSB4THOMAS »

Michiel wrote: 16 Sep 2019, 14:11 With the installations of the escalators and lights at Hageningen Centraal, construction of the Simvliet to Hageningen Lightrail is now officially finished :D
It looks amazing!!
brozma

Post by brozma »

iamhankhamTS wrote: 15 Sep 2019, 14:05 IT'S THE FIRST TO GO!

With RR-DDM sets entering service this month, 9014 has been taken to Bergensweg to be stripped for spares. Here are some images of her final run
[expletive censored]! Well I think after Beta 3.15 release, SG4 will be removed from sim completely and my future opportunities to drive around it in activity was ruined and trashed! :cry:
Michiel wrote: 16 Sep 2019, 14:11 With the installations of the escalators and lights at Hageningen Centraal, construction of the Simvliet to Hageningen Lightrail is now officially finished :D
Nice. Can't wait to try it.
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
iamhankhamTS

Post by iamhankhamTS »

Fantastic! We can now drive a train! :lol:
Formerly iamhankhamTS but now Coastway Will on the internet - The forum just doesn't allow name changes :lol: :lol: