Rijndam

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Lyon

Re: Rijndam

Post by Lyon »

On the version 3.15 can we have the activities N1 and N4, just for the fun night service, drive a train on the dark when the others are not funcional.
I ask to put the activity AI weekend total jusgt like in Ridjndam 2020 in the complete version of rijndam with all the train the simulator have.
If you do that that would be to much cool
You dont love tram much i love✌🏾✌🏾
SFMUNI

Post by SFMUNI »

Citadis wrote: 30 Aug 2019, 13:43 This is for interessed people, CVL for Rijndam 2022V1.3 Complete guaranteed.
Thanks for making this, quick two questions. What will the track arangement look like for the Museum Line extention to s'Gravendijk? Its not on that CVL. And two, what will the area around Centraal Station look like for the trams? Is it some diveunder, flyover, level crossing, etc.
SFMTA does not know how to run a metro system or light rail or streetcar. 8-)
AlistairCowell

Post by AlistairCowell »

I know the museum line extension to s'Gravendijk will be metre gauge. Might be a single line though.
I don't know about the trams in the Central Station area, is that the T4 line you're talking about?
Citadis

Post by Citadis »

SFMUNI wrote: 02 Sep 2019, 14:51
Thanks for making this, quick two questions. What will the track arangement look like for the Museum Line extention to s'Gravendijk? Its not on that CVL.
You right, I will patch this in a couple of days.
SFMUNI wrote: 02 Sep 2019, 14:51And two, what will the area around Centraal Station look like for the trams? Is it some diveunder, flyover, level crossing, etc.
Eh... ask Sjoerd. I only work on the CVL.
Citadis : French Type of trams (yes, i'm french :) )
Sorry for my english but enjoy Metro Sim Beta !
Jim2016

Post by Jim2016 »

Citadis wrote: 02 Sep 2019, 17:18 You right, I will patch this in a couple of days.
And the Nationale Opera secret platform (it's not an easter egg anymore)
Citadis

Post by Citadis »

Jim2016 wrote: 02 Sep 2019, 18:01 And the Nationale Opera secret platform (it's not an easter egg anymore)
Citadis wrote: 02 Sep 2019, 17:18 Yeah you right, I will patch this too.
Citadis : French Type of trams (yes, i'm french :) )
Sorry for my english but enjoy Metro Sim Beta !
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Some less then ideal news.....

My laptop has died.... :cry:
Last friday, it wouldn't start up again. Yesterday, I took it to the IT department at the office, as the laptop is also my work computer. They could not fix it.
I requested them to save the data on my harddisks (an SSD for the main directory, and a more classic harddisk for secondairy data storage), but something went wrong there....
It is policy here to encript all computers with a Bitlocker code; if you put a harddisk into another computer, you have to fill in the recovery-code to acces the data. Two months ago, my laptop was 'upgraded' from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and the Bitlocker encription was also re-done. And now the fuck-up by the IT-department: they did not register the new codes.
So when they put the SSD and Harddisk into another machine, the code request came up, and they could not find the codes in the system, making the two storage devices in essence scrap metal.

So.... Everything I did in the past two weeks is lost. :cry: :evil:
I saved the SSD and Harddisk, should I find any way to get around Bitlocker, but there isn't much hope.
Sad point is that I had vacation these last two weeks, and so have spend a lot of time on building for Metrosimulator; finishing the ICM, and building a secondary route between Ypenburg and Zeeburg for non-HSL trains.... (which was already completed, and just required building activities!!)
It also featured 3 new stations: Molensloot, Waaldorp and Poelwijk.

I will try to re-do the ICM project, based on a backup from 2,5 weeks ago I stored on an external harddisk (which I did not take with me on vacation :roll: ), but the extra railwayline to Zeeburg is lost; it would take too much time to re-do that, and my vacation is over now.

These two screenshots came from the new line. The only thing that remains now.... (unless a Bitlocker workaround can be found):

Between Poelwijk and Waaldorp:

Kasteel Molensloot / Château Moulinsart / Marlinspike Hall (from the Kuifje / Tintin books by Hergé):

I have got a new laptop now.... I'll need to re-install the simulator and all my other software all over again, and then get my backup from 2,5 weeks ago... :roll:
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
dave9876543210

Post by dave9876543210 »

Sjoerd wrote: 03 Sep 2019, 14:58 Some less then ideal news.....

My laptop has died.... :cry:
Last friday, it wouldn't start up again. Yesterday, I took it to the IT department at the office, as the laptop is also my work computer. They could not fix it.
I requested them to save the data on my harddisks (an SSD for the main directory, and a more classic harddisk for secondairy data storage), but something went wrong there....
It is policy here to encript all computers with a Bitlocker code; if you put a harddisk into another computer, you have to fill in the recovery-code to acces the data. Two months ago, my laptop was 'upgraded' from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and the Bitlocker encription was also re-done. And now the fuck-up by the IT-department: they did not register the new codes.
So when they put the SSD and Harddisk into another machine, the code request came up, and they could not find the codes in the system, making the two storage devices in essence scrap metal.

So.... Everything I did in the past two weeks is lost. :cry: :evil:
I saved the SSD and Harddisk, should I find any way to get around Bitlocker, but there isn't much hope.
Sad point is that I had vacation these last two weeks, and so have spend a lot of time on building for Metrosimulator; finishing the ICM, and building a secondary route between Ypenburg and Zeeburg for non-HSL trains.... (which was already completed, and just required building activities!!)
It also featured 3 new stations: Molensloot, Waaldorp and Poelwijk.

I will try to re-do the ICM project, based on a backup from 2,5 weeks ago I stored on an external harddisk (which I did not take with me on vacation :roll: ), but the extra railwayline to Zeeburg is lost; it would take too much time to re-do that, and my vacation is over now.

These two screenshots came from the new line. The only thing that remains now.... (unless a Bitlocker workaround can be found):

Between Poelwijk and Waaldorp:

Kasteel Molensloot / Château Moulinsart / Marlinspike Hall (from the Kuifje / Tintin books by Hergé):

I have got a new laptop now.... I'll need to re-install the simulator and all my other software all over again, and then get my backup from 2,5 weeks ago... :roll:
https://www.m3datarecovery.com/bitlocke ... y-key.html give this a read it might help
Jim2016

Post by Jim2016 »

Please dont't quote the whole thing :roll:
perfecttrains1000

Post by perfecttrains1000 »

Wow, that could have been a good route for people using other stock, sad your computer gave up on you.
- Likes London Underground
- Somehow relates anything to trains