VirtualGamer

Re: Rijndam

Post by VirtualGamer »

Nice!
SFMUNI

Post by SFMUNI »

at 0:31, I see a NS1700 on z31. How'd that get there
SFMTA does not know how to run a metro system or light rail or streetcar. 8-)
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

SFMUNI wrote: 04 Aug 2019, 18:38 at 0:31, I see a NS1700 on z31. How'd that get there
When you arrive in Zeeburg, you leave the HSL and you are back on the national railway network. It has not been build in the simulation, but it could have come there via another route. Just like in the Netherlands..... The HSL is not the only way to get from Amsterdam to Rotterdam; there are multiple alternatives, like via Leiden - The Hague, or via Woerden - Gouda.

But before you ask... In the simulation, I have not build an alternate route between Rijndam and Zeeburg.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Sgt_DeBones

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

Sjoerd wrote: 04 Aug 2019, 19:22 But before you ask... In the simulation, I have not build an alternate route between Rijndam and Zeeburg.
Tech limitations sucks. I wish us homosapiens were more advanced than we are so we could have developed the current generation eons ago... if we existed then.
WW3 is at our doorstep. Gear up just in case. PROTECT THE METROS!
German player

Post by German player »

@Sgt_DeBones In what world do you live? You can't digitize all things. I think, it's better so.

Greetings
Paul
Metro simulator is the best :) !
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

A morning RijndamRail service to Rijndam Luchthaven Airport, ready to depart from the platform 3 at Rijndam Noorderpoort.

05/08/1985
Attachments
SG2 RijndamRail.jpg
SG2 RijndamRail.jpg (254.31 KiB) Viewed 3751 times
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
Sgt_DeBones

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

German player wrote: 05 Aug 2019, 07:39 @Sgt_DeBones In what world do you live? You can't digitize all things. I think, it's better so.

Greetings
Paul
I live in a world called reality. And, yes you can with a powerful game engine. :roll:
Of course it's better off with less areas as pushing the simulator to have extra areas would eventually result in to a crash. What world do you live in?

Anyway, will T4 have a video yet?
WW3 is at our doorstep. Gear up just in case. PROTECT THE METROS!
SFMUNI

Post by SFMUNI »

Sjoerd wrote: 04 Aug 2019, 19:22
SFMUNI wrote: 04 Aug 2019, 18:38 at 0:31, I see a NS1700 on z31. How'd that get there
When you arrive in Zeeburg, you leave the HSL and you are back on the national railway network. It has not been build in the simulation, but it could have come there via another route. Just like in the Netherlands..... The HSL is not the only way to get from Amsterdam to Rotterdam; there are multiple alternatives, like via Leiden - The Hague, or via Woerden - Gouda.

But before you ask... In the simulation, I have not build an alternate route between Rijndam and Zeeburg.
Ah ok that makes much more sense.
SFMTA does not know how to run a metro system or light rail or streetcar. 8-)
HOY3

Post by HOY3 »

There is a problem with the CTD file in 2022: trains for Westpoort do not have a scheduled route. So we have to make the AB junctions manually
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

HOY3 wrote: 10 Aug 2019, 20:06 There is a problem with the CTD file in 2022: trains for Westpoort do not have a scheduled route. So we have to make the AB junctions manually
Destination letter Westpoort: J

Routes for this were made for an activity in Rijndam 2018, and are still present in the Rijndam 2022 CTD file (just checked it).
The provided routes are: 3-GJ (Central Station to Westpoort via Nationale Opera) and 3-JG (the same route back).
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D