Metrosim soundtrack

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

brozma

Metrosim soundtrack

Post by brozma »

Here you can share songs you listen to during playing metro sim.
Some of you maybe remember a similiar topic called: "What you will imagine when listening to this music," but honestly, it was a huge fail, when I tried to test a poll function. It didn't went well and I already asked for it's removement.

Formatting:
Song 1: Number of song
Normal theme/Event related: Write here if your song is a normal theme for each map or event related and you play it during something.
Name: Name of theme
Name of original song: Self explanatory, use it if song, you used has a name
Description: Description of the song, why did you chose it and if it's event related, it's purpose
Youtube video of the song or link to page which contains it.
Note: Anything else you want to say about it.

I'll start with my two song

Song number: 1
Event related
Name: Going fast theme
Name of original song: Small girl - Plastic3
Description: A very energetic, up tempo and happy music, I obviously chose it because, when I listen to it, I imagine to travel somewhere at high speed. I use it when I drive a train at high speed for a prolonged period of time.

Note: Some of you maybe recognize this, if you have played Pou (in case you have an Android phone) or Motorcyle Race Track game (If you have iphone).

Song number: 2
Event related
Name: "Hurry up!" theme
Name of original song: Super Mario Galaxy - Speedy comet theme
Description: A fast, catchy, naggging like song, which makes you feel uncomfortable and makes you hurry up. I chose it because it makes me feel as you read before. I use it to during activity, when I got delayed, and I play it to nag myself to hurry up and catch up the delay. But beware! If you Overuse it, it can cause you to become nervous, stressed out and you end up to do something stupid. In last case I overused it, I enabled ATB/ZUB bypass in order to catch up the delay and I almost overran the station

Note: If you have played Super Mario Galaxy before, then you'll maybe recognize it and I know that speedy comet levels in that game were sometimes pain in the [expletive censored], but wasn't that theme catchy for you?
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
Sgt_DeBones

Re: Metrosim soundtrack

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

SMG music is iconic, and to me, nostalgic. :geek:
WW3 is at our doorstep. Gear up just in case. PROTECT THE METROS!
Jim2016

Post by Jim2016 »

I usually don't :D . As with my headphones on (with the music), I can't hear the train accelerating and mainly decelerating when arriving at the station and thus I lose my ability to stop it exactly at the correct point immediately (you probably know what I mean; I can't describe it exactly :lol:)
metrolord

Post by metrolord »

Sgt_DeBones wrote: 14 Jun 2019, 22:47 SMG music is iconic, and to me, nostalgic. :geek:
I think so too.
The only Ukrainian on this forum.
Sleeping trains is the best transport type.