Rijndam

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Sjoerd

Re: Rijndam

Post by Sjoerd »

paddybannon wrote: 03 Aug 2018, 18:40 Will the trams be in the activities in Rijndam 2022
Current plan is to release the tram with 3.15. And yes, I will then also include one or more activities with it. ;)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
paddybannon

Post by paddybannon »

Sjoerd wrote: 04 Aug 2018, 15:11
paddybannon wrote: 03 Aug 2018, 18:40 Will the trams be in the activities in Rijndam 2022
Current plan is to release the tram with 3.15. And yes, I will then also include one or more activities with it. ;)
Nice, Looks great!
brozma

Post by brozma »

Sjoerd wrote: 18 Jul 2018, 17:26 Oke, as promised some screenshots of the new tram; a RET 4-axle historic tram from 1929, including a trailercar.
The original 3D model is made by Cees B. I have first transformed and animated the motorcar, and then used that as a basis to build a trailercar.

The motorcar is bidirectional, so if you do not take the trailercar along, you can also go to Ketelplein with it, or reverse at Garenmarkt for example.
Or just couple another motorcar at the end, but that did not happen in reality :D

In Metrosimulator, the first series of motorcars (401-450) and trailercars (1001-1020) will be available.

Special animations:
Ctrl+X - Open/close compartment door behind the driver
Shift+X - Open/close driver door
Ctrl+Shift+X - Change direction of seats in the compartment behind the driver
OMG! That historical tram looks good. It reminds me of 2-axle trams used in Prague, before other trams took their place!
BTW I am not jealous, :P because in Czech Republic, we have a legendary tram which first model came out of manufacture in 1962.
Just scroll down! I dare you! ;)

BEHOLD!!!!
Tatra T3! The most widespread tram in Europe! It's purely Czech! Made in Tatra Smíchov in Prague! Still used (but reconstructed or modified the other way) in most Czech, Slovakian and other cities.

@Sjoerd what do you think about this tram? Do you think you can put it into metrosim before 3.15 release? (if you can't I won't get angry. I'll just wait a little longer ;) )
Here are some specs of this tram, if you're curious about it

Lenght (without couplers): 14 meters
Width: 2,5 meters
Height: 3,05 meters
Empty weight: 16 tons
Maximum speed: 65 km/h
Compatible gauge of rails: 1000/1435/1534 milimeters
These trams doesn't have any security systems installed in real life. But of course you can place ATB and/or ZUB security system into them, it's up to you!
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
Jim2016

Post by Jim2016 »

Even if Sjoerd wanted to add it, I didn't found any good 3D model of it in the Sketchup Warehouse.
There is only one high-resolution model but it doesn't have an interior, while the ones that do have are of very low quality...

High-quality without interior
Low-quality with interior
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Jim2016 wrote: 06 Aug 2018, 01:53 Even if Sjoerd wanted to add it, I didn't found any good 3D model of it in the Sketchup Warehouse.
There is only one high-resolution model but it doesn't have an interior, while the ones that do have are of very low quality...

High-quality without interior
Low-quality with interior
Your are right; the higher quality model would be an option, IF it had an equally high quality interior. Sadly, it has nothing; even no inside walls (current side walls are paper-thin :lol:; just the inside view of the exterior walls).
The low quality model is just too low quality, and the interior is nothing more then a few very simple seats; not enough to combine the two models.

If the higher quality model was complete, I would have considered it, as I do like the design of the tram. ;)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
RotterdamMetroLover

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

brozma wrote: 05 Aug 2018, 22:31

OMG! That historical tram looks good. It reminds me of 2-axle trams used in Prague, before other trams took their place!
BTW I am not jealous, :P because in Czech Republic, we have a legendary tram which first model came out of manufacture in 1962.
Just scroll down! I dare you! ;)

BEHOLD!!!!
Tatra T3! The most widespread tram in Europe! It's purely Czech! Made in Tatra Smíchov in Prague! Still used (but reconstructed or modified the other way) in most Czech, Slovakian and other cities.

@Sjoerd what do you think about this tram? Do you think you can put it into metrosim before 3.15 release? (if you can't I won't get angry. I'll just wait a little longer ;) )
Here are some specs of this tram, if you're curious about it

Lenght (without couplers): 14 meters
Width: 2,5 meters
Height: 3,05 meters
Empty weight: 16 tons
Maximum speed: 65 km/h
Compatible gauge of rails: 1000/1435/1534 milimeters
These trams doesn't have any security systems installed in real life. But of course you can place ATB and/or ZUB security system into them, it's up to you!
That tram looks cool. I was in Prague. Too bad the 2 cabin trams got modernized. :cry: I would loved to see them when they where original. You know which type I'm talking about. Brozma knows that.
Last edited by RotterdamMetroLover on 06 Aug 2018, 16:41, edited 1 time in total.
paddybannon

Post by paddybannon »

http://sim.bemined.nl/wiki/RET400

JUST FOUND ON WIKI!!!!
paddybannon

Post by paddybannon »

Also, would a Citadis be in game, because I found this:
https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/ ... itadis-302
RotterdamMetroLover

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

paddybannon wrote: 06 Aug 2018, 16:02 http://sim.bemined.nl/wiki/RET400

JUST FOUND ON WIKI!!!!

It was there long time ago. :|. And that model has no seats.
paddybannon

Post by paddybannon »

RotterdamMetroLover wrote: 06 Aug 2018, 16:39
paddybannon wrote: 06 Aug 2018, 16:02 http://sim.bemined.nl/wiki/RET400

JUST FOUND ON WIKI!!!!

It was there long time ago. :|. And that model has no seats.
Oh I never saw it and I never realised Thanks