Moderator: senjer

RotterdamMetroLover

Re: Glasgow

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

Just wait for it...
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Alfacinha315 wrote: 07 Jul 2017, 18:55 Sjoerd will you make Glasgow suburban rail? I found it at Urbanrail.net...
No; for Glasgow I am only looking at the subway.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
brozma

Post by brozma »

Finally a map which is based off from real metro system. Man, If route editor will be finally released, I'll make entire Prague metro network in RET style. That would be no challenge for me because Prague metro has only three lines, But I want to see MetroSim Germany to make entire Berlin metro network in RET style (Berlin metro network is huge and I don't know exactly how many lines Berlin metro has).
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
RotterdamMetroLover

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

If he has permission from Michiel. :roll:
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Next step could be London or NYC... I think we could open a pool for new routes. ;)
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

No so hasty..... :roll:
For the next release, I plan to have Rijndam 2020 and 2006. At the moment, I am busy in Rijndam 2020. After that I plan to finish Glasgow. After that; no plans at all right now. So, to all of you, please don't send me suggestions for possible different subway networks anymore (I have recieved a lot since I started working on Glasgow).

And I have already done London; I have build the entire Northernline, with all branches, and the Waterloo & City line, for MSTS years ago.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Glasgow is on low priority right now, as I want to finish Rijndam 2006 and 2020 first, but I have not stopped working on it altogether ;)

LosAngelesMetro56

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

Sjoerd wrote: 25 Jul 2017, 13:43 Image
IS THAT A TRAIN WASH!? :o
This is now a dead account.
MetroSimGermany

Post by MetroSimGermany »

brozma wrote: 07 Jul 2017, 21:04 Finally a map which is based off from real metro system. Man, If route editor will be finally released, I'll make entire Prague metro network in RET style. That would be no challenge for me because Prague metro has only three lines, But I want to see MetroSim Germany to make entire Berlin metro network in RET style (Berlin metro network is huge and I don't know exactly how many lines Berlin metro has).
I totally missed that post...

Well at this moment I'm busy with routes for Trainz.
I already had a few Ideas about what I could make if there would be an editor, it would most likely be a part of the Docklands light railway, as those automatic trains fit the way trains in MetroSim magically drive without drivers in them :lol:
And while it was a possible Idea to create the Berlin U2 line (Berlin has 10 lines in total btw), it would be more likely that I make that for Trainz, simply because of the ability to use custom objects and the very user friendly editor there.

Also I'm hyped for Subtransit coming up and might skip waiting for a MetroSim editor altogether and create something there instead, Budapest Metro being on top of my list because of them using very simmilar trains as Moscow. :P
Support auf Deutsch? Kein Problem! Ich helfe gerne per PM. ;)
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Now that there is more suitable rolling stock, I am going to resume work on Glasgow too (note; this won't be finished in 3.14 yet).
All the tracks are already in place (and the CVL too), so it will mostly be adding objects. First step; narrowing the tunnel diameter, as RET rolling stock does not have to fit anymore;