Moderator: senjer

RotterdamMetroLover

Re: Screenshots & Videos

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

The green line. The red one is the M2.
MattH

Post by MattH »

RotterdamMetroLover wrote: 19 Nov 2017, 20:37 The green line. The red one is the M2.
Before 1994 it was the Rijnland Ziekenhuis branch of the red line (like as in Rotterdam before 2009-ish) ;)
MP 85

Post by MP 85 »

The Last evening trains at Simvilet.
Simvilet Bergpark.JPG
Simvilet Bergpark.JPG (167.39 KiB) Viewed 7184 times
The last train to Delfsblaak.
SG2 Bursa in the shadows.JPG
SG2 Bursa in the shadows.JPG (60.97 KiB) Viewed 7184 times
The Last train from Rotterdam Centraal.
SG4 night.JPG
SG4 night.JPG (36.05 KiB) Viewed 7184 times
The Last train to Rijndam Centraal.
MattH

Post by MattH »

L-R: SG2 (1984/1986), dest. RZH; SG2 with 'moustache' (1994), dest. M1 Molenwijk;
SG2 refurbished without platform CCTV screen, dest. Cirkellijn Centrum;
First delivery MG2 to Molenwijk; RSG3, dest. Cirkellijn Centrum
brozma

Post by brozma »

So, one day I thougt to myself: "I wonder if installing flux capacitor into HSM will somehow increase acceleration? Let's test it!" After few hours I managed to install flux capatitor in front HSM cabin. "Okay, just wait for night to come and I can finally test it on Rijndam airport branch." When night finally come and traffic in Rijndam metro network calmed down, I drove HSM into Rijndam Noorderpoort metro station and from here, I begun with my test.
I enabled ATB/ZUB bypass and set control lever to 1.00. At first nothing unusual happened, I only noticed, that HSM accelerates more than usual. "Well, it goes as I expected. HSM accelerates more than normally." But when speed gauge reached 140 km/h (88 mph). Flux capacitor lit up and bright flashes appeared on my windscreen. "Oh my god, what's going on?! Is that St. Elmo's fire?" But suddenly a loud "Whoosh!" occured and flashing stopped, even flux capacitor died out after loud "Whoosh!". "Okay, something is wrong. I'll better slow down and keep going forward. So I slowed down to 100 km/h and kept going forward. After few minutes I finally arrived to the next signal light, but something was wrong. "Hang on a second, that's not ZUB singnal light, it's NS signal light! Was I warped somewhere else in Netherlands? I'll better switch direction!" So I switched direction and went back trough the "unknown" railway track, and suddenly I saw Rijndam's houses lights. "Well I didn't warp somewhere else, It was just St. Elmo's fire." But when I came closer to Rijndam I noticed something weird. "Wait! Why is there train station and not metro station? Am I in Rijndam?" So I stopped on nearest platform and went out. The sign on the platform said: Rijndam Noorderpoort. "What's going on? Did I travel in time?" I found a newspaper lying on the platform and picked it up. The date said: 22nd of November 1985. "So I went back to past! Incredible!"

Long story short, I managed to get back to 2020 after I spent a week in the past
I also took a picture to prove it!
This is my HSM staying at platform one on Rijndam Noorderpoort station in 1985
Unexpected time travel.jpg
Unexpected time travel.jpg (288.58 KiB) Viewed 7109 times
So, what do you think about it? Cool, isn't it?! Do you want to go back in time for some reason?

Disclaimer: This is fictive story! I didn't went back in time for real and in real life it's also impossible to do it
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

You were watching Back to the Future trilogy... :lol: I am also a fan!

Did you see Marty McFly and Doc Brown?
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
LosAngelesMetro56

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

That's strange... I went 100mph on the freeway in my car before and I don't recall time travelling... (Never got caught by the cops in the process too :lol:). Are you sure you were going 88mph? Interesting...
Last edited by LosAngelesMetro56 on 04 Jan 2019, 05:05, edited 2 times in total.
This is now a dead account.
MetroSimGermany

Post by MetroSimGermany »

are you even old enough to drive a car? :P
Support auf Deutsch? Kein Problem! Ich helfe gerne per PM. ;)
brozma

Post by brozma »

Alfacinha315 wrote: 21 Nov 2017, 18:24 You were watching Back to the Future trilogy... :lol: I am also a fan!

Did you see Marty McFly and Doc Brown?
Yes I did :lol: :lol:! And Doc Brown even helped me to set up flux capacitor so I can get back to 2020. He also didn't find out, why HSM accelerated more before time warp (he looked like this: :?: :?. I lol'd when he made that face :lol:).
LosAngelesMetro56 wrote: 21 Nov 2017, 18:47 That's strange... I went 100mph on the freeway in my car before and I don't recall time travelling... (Never got a caught by the cops in the process to :lol:). Are you sure you were going 88mph? Interesting...
You know, for time travel like this you need a flux capacitor installed and connected correctly to correct circuits. In my pictured story, I proabably set them up for time travel and I thought, it would make HSM accelerate more.
MetroSimGermany wrote: 22 Nov 2017, 12:39 are you even old enough to drive a car? :P
If you mean me, yes I am! I was born in 1997 and now it's 2017. You can count my age easily ;).
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
LosAngelesMetro56

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

MetroSimGermany wrote: 22 Nov 2017, 12:39 are you even old enough to drive a car? :P
I know you need a permit. I don't, so I wouldn't talk if I were you. :roll:
This is now a dead account.