Rijndam

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

LosAngelesMetro56

Re: Rijndam

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

Not sure if this has been reported yet, but switch NDP4 on the inbound track. Pantographs go through the wires.
This is now a dead account.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

It has been solved ;)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
MattH

Post by MattH »

I'm having trouble on one of my own activities, where I'm trying to make the RDC-NVT service go from every 30min to 15min during peak times
The peak trains are stabled at Westplein, but I can't get the trains out correctly :|
(either the CVL signals the train early, jamming other trains, or the trains don't exit the sidings...)
Attachments
TTrevBeta.zip
(29.64 KiB) Downloaded 197 times
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

After a tram ride, it's time to take the bus at Station Blaak...
Attachments
Invisible bus.jpg
Invisible bus.jpg (238.26 KiB) Viewed 5543 times
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Well, I don't know it if was already detected, but at line M6 activity, some trains display the destination as "M4 Noordepoort". And, at Janeway Park, trains depart, but then they stop again at the station, a few meters later.
Attachments
New destination.jpg
New destination.jpg (148.39 KiB) Viewed 5536 times
MattH

Post by MattH »

In 2006 (maybe other eras), the AI sometimes does not wind the rollsigns correctly

Also, can there be a 'destination' that is just black on the SG2? And also 'Circlelijn Centrum' on the 1994 era MG2?
(for putting between cars, as the white looks ugly on the SG2s as there is no other white destinations except for the airport line)
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Alfacinha315 wrote: 09 Oct 2017, 16:27 Well, I don't know it if was already detected, but at line M6 activity, some trains display the destination as "M4 Noordepoort".
I have spend about an hour (simulation time ;) ) looking at metro's passing Rijndam Megastores on line M6 to check out all destinations displays. I did not see it happening. Both in the working version as the released version. If I can not reproduce the problem, I'm afraid I can not fix it.
And, at Janeway Park, trains depart, but then they stop again at the station, a few meters later.
This was mentioned on the Dutch part of the forum. I see it happening in the beta 3.12 release, but it does not happen in the current working version. So at least; after the coming update, it should be solved. It was an earlier defect, but I thought I got rid of it before 3.12 was released. Apparently not. :roll:
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

MattH wrote: 09 Oct 2017, 15:12 I'm having trouble on one of my own activities, where I'm trying to make the RDC-NVT service go from every 30min to 15min during peak times
The peak trains are stabled at Westplein, but I can't get the trains out correctly :|
(either the CVL signals the train early, jamming other trains, or the trains don't exit the sidings...)
It's a bug in Metrosimulator itself; if you are on a non-depot track, and have a destination letter in the train number, the CVL will only wait to set a path if the departure time is less then 1 hour away. If the departure time is more then an hour away, the CVL does not recognize that, and sets a path immediately.
Those stabling tracks are not defined as depot, as they where build when I was just thinking of a Westplein - Noordvliet line; the Blaak and Central Station area's were not build yet, and I was just thinking of running regular services, which used those tracks to reverse the train. Sure, the trains would start on those tracks at the beginning of the day, but depart within an hour after the start of the simulation, so the problem did not surface.
On the railway, only the stabling tracks at Depot Molenwijk are defined as depot (using the "yard pack" code blocks in the ACT-file for departures and arrivals), meaning the 1-hour issue is not a factor. Therefore, you should start your rush hour trains from Depot Molenwijk.
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Sjoerd wrote: 09 Oct 2017, 17:03
Alfacinha315 wrote: 09 Oct 2017, 16:27 Well, I don't know it if was already detected, but at line M6 activity, some trains display the destination as "M4 Noordepoort".
I have spend about an hour (simulation time ;) ) looking at metro's passing Rijndam Megastores on line M6 to check out all destinations displays. I did not see it happening. Both in the working version as the released version. If I can not reproduce the problem, I'm afraid I can not fix it.
This happened with the light activities (and yes, this time I kept Rijndam2020.ctd file), if it helps you.

The problem itself it's described in my screenshot (just open the image in a new tab and zoom in). I was in Janeway Park station.
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

By the way, when that update for beta 3.12 will be released? Or it will be 3.13?