Train Reversal Error

Post bug reports here. Please only post bug reports here, no questions or general discussions.

Moderator: senjer

VirtualGamer

Re: Train Reversal Error

Post by VirtualGamer »

zefunman wrote: 11 Jun 2017, 20:35
VirtualGamer wrote: 10 Jun 2017, 14:23 I can't unzip the file!
Oops. :D

I have attached the files, but as a zip file instead. Maybe that'll work?
It worked! :D
zefunman

Post by zefunman »

Well I attached the images below, and you can basically see what the problem is from them.

"Actual.jpg" is the image which shows what signal aspect should appear when a train enters Rijnland Ziekenhuis, and you can see that the yellow 20 symbol is lit up.

"Glitched Train Interior.jpg" is the image which shows the signal aspect displayed when the bug occurs. The "Pennemen" signal is displayed instead, which I believe is the reason why the train is unable to open the doors, that causes a large backup of trains very quickly.

Also the same glitch occurs when I run the simulation at x32 speed, so I think it just occurs naturally. Does it affect anyone else?
Attachments
Images.zip
(109.19 KiB) Downloaded 263 times
1337GamerOfRoblox

Post by 1337GamerOfRoblox »

zefunman wrote: 20 Jun 2017, 18:14 Well I attached the images below, and you can basically see what the problem is from them.

"Actual.jpg" is the image which shows what signal aspect should appear when a train enters Rijnland Ziekenhuis, and you can see that the yellow 20 symbol is lit up.

"Glitched Train Interior.jpg" is the image which shows the signal aspect displayed when the bug occurs. The "Pennemen" signal is displayed instead, which I believe is the reason why the train is unable to open the doors, that causes a large backup of trains very quickly.

Also the same glitch occurs when I run the simulation at x32 speed, so I think it just occurs naturally. Does it affect anyone else?
I use x256 Speed in Metro Simulator
zefunman

Post by zefunman »

Yeah, I used x256 speed at first, but then the glitch occurred, so I tried running it at slower speeds such as x32, but it seems to occur both times. It's pretty strange...