Beta 3.10 and 3.9 crash on Windows 10

Post bug reports here. Please only post bug reports here, no questions or general discussions.

Moderators: senjer, Tom

User avatar
BlindNacho
Posts: 37
Joined: 30 Apr 2017, 18:20

Beta 3.10 and 3.9 crash on Windows 10

Post by BlindNacho » 30 Apr 2017, 18:28

Hello everyone

I've been playing Metro Simulator since version 3.8 and I enjoy this game a lot. The problem that I've been facing lately is, when I try to open an activity from any route and sometimes the game itself, the game crashes... I tried the beta 3.9 and the same happens.

In march I sent my PC for support and before that the game used to run perfectly. When I got my PC back, everything was the same from factory but the only change I've made was my antivirus (Kaspersky Internet Security).
Is it possible that the antivirus doesn't allow to run the game?

Cheers

User avatar
MP 85
Posts: 348
Joined: 02 Jan 2017, 16:11
Location: France

Re: Beta 3.10 and 3.9 crash on Windows 10

Post by MP 85 » 30 Apr 2017, 18:38

BlindNacho wrote:
30 Apr 2017, 18:28
Hello everyone

I've been playing Metro Simulator since version 3.8 and I enjoy this game a lot. The problem that I've been facing lately is, when I try to open an activity from any route and sometimes the game itself, the game crashes... I tried the beta 3.9 and the same happens.

In march I sent my PC for support and before that the game used to run perfectly. When I got my PC back, everything was the same from factory but the only change I've made was my antivirus (Kaspersky Internet Security).
Is it possible that the antivirus doesn't allow to run the game?

Cheers
MetroSimGermany wrote: Q: "SimulatorBeta.exe / MetroSimulator 0.5 BETA 3.10 has stopped working" when starting the game
A: Download the compadability package for old Direct X Versions
I think this is a DirectX problem. You can download the latest version here :arrow: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... px?id=8109
Can you give us a description of your computer ?
Image
Sorry to my bad langage (Google translate) :idea:
Sorry voor mijn slechte taal (Google translate)

User avatar
BlindNacho
Posts: 37
Joined: 30 Apr 2017, 18:20

Re: Beta 3.10 and 3.9 crash on Windows 10

Post by BlindNacho » 30 Apr 2017, 19:20

Sure! It's an Asus X Series Notebook, from 2014 (X552C). The processor is an Intel Core i5 of 1.80GHz with 4GB of RAM and my OS is a 64-bit.

I will try to fix any problems with Directx to see if it fixes the problem!

Thanks for the reply!
Cheers :D

Thanim1254
Posts: 73
Joined: 17 May 2016, 16:31

Re: Beta 3.10 and 3.9 crash on Windows 10

Post by Thanim1254 » 16 Jun 2017, 18:58

I have this problem with beta 3.11 and 3.10 but not with 3.9. Whenever I open the game, it says not responding and then closes. These are my details about my pc
Acer
Aspire XC-704
Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU J3710 @ 1.60GHz
RAM 8GB
64-bit

I have the latest version of Microsoft visual C++ (2017) and DirectX
How do I fix this problem?

User avatar
MP 85
Posts: 348
Joined: 02 Jan 2017, 16:11
Location: France

Re: Beta 3.11 and 3.10 crash on Windows 10

Post by MP 85 » 16 Jun 2017, 19:01

Thanim1254 wrote:
16 Jun 2017, 18:58
I have this problem with beta 3.11 and 3.10 but not with 3.9. Whenever I open the game, it says not responding and then closes. These are my details about my pc
Acer
Aspire XC-704
Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU J3710 @ 1.60GHz
RAM 8GB
64-bit

I have the latest version of Microsoft visual C++ (2017) and DirectX
How do I fix this problem?
Have you tried this ?
MP 85 wrote:
30 Apr 2017, 18:38
I think this is a DirectX problem. You can download the latest version here :arrow: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... px?id=8109
Last edited by MP 85 on 16 Jun 2017, 19:05, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Sorry to my bad langage (Google translate) :idea:
Sorry voor mijn slechte taal (Google translate)

Thanim1254
Posts: 73
Joined: 17 May 2016, 16:31

Re: Beta 3.10 and 3.9 crash on Windows 10

Post by Thanim1254 » 19 Jun 2017, 17:56

How do I fix this game crashing problem?

User avatar
Alfacinha315
Posts: 623
Joined: 16 Sep 2016, 14:20

Re: Beta 3.10 and 3.9 crash on Windows 10

Post by Alfacinha315 » 20 Jun 2017, 10:28

I have the same problem... Every time I open the game (beta 3.11) it stops responding during some seconds, and when I click in any activity it happens the same thing. And when I drive a train it have so many lag.

How can I fix these problems? I also use Windows 10...
Cheers from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.

Trains are my favourite addiction! :D "Na entrada para os comboios, atenção à distância entre as portas e a plataforma".

Image

User avatar
MP 85
Posts: 348
Joined: 02 Jan 2017, 16:11
Location: France

Re: Beta 3.10 and 3.9 crash on Windows 10

Post by MP 85 » 20 Jun 2017, 16:13

Alfacinha315 wrote:
20 Jun 2017, 10:28
I have the same problem... Every time I open the game (beta 3.11) it stops responding during some seconds, and when I click in any activity it happens the same thing. And when I drive a train it have so many lag.

How can I fix these problems? I also use Windows 10...
Me too, the simulator does not respond while it loads the roads. I think it's a road loading time.
Image
Sorry to my bad langage (Google translate) :idea:
Sorry voor mijn slechte taal (Google translate)

User avatar
Alfacinha315
Posts: 623
Joined: 16 Sep 2016, 14:20

Re: Beta 3.10 and 3.9 crash on Windows 10

Post by Alfacinha315 » 20 Jun 2017, 16:34

MP 85 wrote:
20 Jun 2017, 16:13
Alfacinha315 wrote:
20 Jun 2017, 10:28
I have the same problem... Every time I open the game (beta 3.11) it stops responding during some seconds, and when I click in any activity it happens the same thing. And when I drive a train it have so many lag.

How can I fix these problems? I also use Windows 10...
Me too, the simulator does not respond while it loads the roads. I think it's a road loading time.
For me the problem it's not properly the roads, but yes, the lag when on board trains.

And when I play so much time the game crashes and shut down...
Cheers from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.

Trains are my favourite addiction! :D "Na entrada para os comboios, atenção à distância entre as portas e a plataforma".

Image

Thanim1254
Posts: 73
Joined: 17 May 2016, 16:31

Re: Beta 3.10 and 3.9 crash on Windows 10

Post by Thanim1254 » 20 Jun 2017, 17:37

I managed to fix my problem. I downloaded DirectX from the FaQ and it turns out I had every single file except the setup.exe. So I went to download the latest version of DirectX from somewhere else. Now I can play the game though it does lag but I expected that.

Post Reply