Light problem

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

ArtemEfr

Light problem

Post by ArtemEfr »

Hello metro guys! I have a problem that all tunnels in beta 3.10 are dark and there is no any light! Maybe you can help me!
MP 85

Re: Light problem

Post by MP 85 »

Can you give us details on your graphics card ?
Tony94

Post by Tony94 »

Hello I also have the same worries as I enter the tunnel well it is dark I look in the parametris of the keyboard in the games but I find nothing so if someone can help us his nice serra .

I say that I am French.
Tony94

Post by Tony94 »

MP 85 I have received your message although I can not send you private message because the site but said that I have to be registered or I already can answer you normally and not by private message

Thank you

I specify that I am French
MP 85

Post by MP 85 »

Tony94 wrote:MP 85 I have received your message although I can not send you private message because the site but said that I have to be registered or I already can answer you normally and not by private message
OK, so can you give us information about your graphics card ?
Tony94

Post by Tony94 »

I have a graphics card ATI Radeon HD model I do not know but this one ATI radeon HD
My PC this one HP G72 Notebook PC with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bits I have 4 GB of RAM

"EDIT" I find the model is a ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470
MetroSimGermany

Post by MetroSimGermany »

ATI/AMD Graphics always had some problems with MetroSim, so there is most likely no option for you at the moment aside from getting a new PC with a Nvidia.
However, if you have a fairly new Laptop that is at least middle-class so that your Build-In graphics (aka CPU graphics) are strong enough for the game. Then you could try running the game with those graphics (usually set in the graphics settings and there the game is marked to be run with power-saving graphics). If its Intel CPU Graphics there, then you have a good chance of getting it to work still.

Greets, Mika
Support auf Deutsch? Kein Problem! Ich helfe gerne per PM. ;)
Tony94

Post by Tony94 »

But apparently I am not the only one because I have a friend who install it on his pc and it has a nvidia graphics card and its actually the same problem so I do not think its from the graphics card
RotterdamMetroLover

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

It's the CPU that's giving you problems. AMD CPU's always had problems with this simulator. In Intel it will work, trust me.
Tony94

Post by Tony94 »

I have no AMD processor I have an Intel Pentium processor and a graphics card integrated to the processor and a discrete graphics card which the ATI so tell me not that its not walking because I have an AMD graphics card must stop a can I do not see the relationship with an ATI graphics card it is the devloppers who made this modification because in version 3.9 all walk nickel so stop