Moderator: senjer

vittorio

train

Post by vittorio »

you can build the trains?
RotterdamMetroLover

Re: train

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

No, you can't. Only the Admin does that.
Guille3604

Post by Guille3604 »

Well, you really can build trains, everyone can build trains, just go to university, study something related with metals & construction and there you go! :mrgreen:

Us developers, still haven't got the export files from the 3D program to the simulator, I'll suggest you to start with 3DsMax now as its learning curve, it's quite long. ;)
LosAngelesMetro56

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

Guille3604 wrote:Well, you really can build trains, everyone can build trains, just go to university, study something related with metals & construction and there you go! :mrgreen:
Clever. :lol: That's smart :P
This is now a dead account.
nstomjanssen2000

Post by nstomjanssen2000 »

Guille3604 wrote:I'll suggest you to start with 3DsMax now as its learning curve, it's quite long. ;)
I suggest Blender since it's free and doesn't eat your memory like a lunatic. And Blender is more compact and user-friendly and in the end they both can do the same.
Met hoogachtende groet, prof. dr. in. mr. Duymsuych, gepromoveerd in de Slag om de Coeck. Hierin sneuvelden 66 chocoladekoekjes, 72 speculaasjes, 101 stroopwafels, 145 ... [Dit relaas is onderbroken wegens het gebrek aan nut ervan.]
tshirtshoodies89

Post by tshirtshoodies89 »

thanks post & Like post very...
Guille3604

Post by Guille3604 »

nstomjanssen2000 wrote:
Guille3604 wrote:I'll suggest you to start with 3DsMax now as its learning curve, it's quite long. ;)
I suggest Blender since it's free and doesn't eat your memory like a lunatic. And Blender is more compact and user-friendly and in the end they both can do the same.

You can get 3DsMax for free too, in fact, I haven't bought anything at all, all you need is a student license, wich is free and can be obtained at the 3DsMax site. ;)