Junction RSL problem

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

djst

Junction RSL problem

Post by djst »

Hello,
I have hit a problem with RSL junction. I am making an activity where there are trackworks on track 1 between BGN2 and RSL junctions, so track 2 is used in both directions. I have made a .CTD file for this. I have tried it and everything works well except this one thing:
When a train (heading Stadionweg) goes from left track to right at RSL (from 152 to 157), it stops receiving an ATB code (10 permissive lights) just after running over the first switch. If I continue to drive, it receives Green 35 at the moment and I can continue driving. The problem is that the first switch stays "occupied" in the CVL and the train loses its number (the number is hold on the false occupied section) - see image below.

I have tried the same thing without loading any .CTD file (i created the path at RSL manually), but the result was the same, so there is no problem in the .CTD file.

What is the problem?

Thanks

Sjoerd

Re: Junction RSL problem

Post by Sjoerd »

I have checked it out; you are right, it happens to me too, on both switches. The problem is in the infrastructure in this case, not in the activity. As this little bug is now known, Michiel will probably have it fixed in Beta 3.11 (it is his route, so I can not do it). ;)

In the mean time; I'd advise you to recreate your single track activity on another location in the network, and avoid using the switches at this location.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
djst

Post by djst »

Thanks.
LosAngelesMetro56

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

The problem also accuries in Rijndam on the NS crossover on the freight line. I'm pretty sure this bug will be fixed.
This is now a dead account.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

LosAngelesMetro56 wrote:The problem also occurs in Rijndam on the NS crossover on the freight line. I'm pretty sure this bug will be fixed.
Haha, very subtle :lol:
Yes, I have fixed that one ;)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D