LosAngelesMetro56

Re: Beta 3.10

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

Never mind than
This is now a dead account.
trainman

Post by trainman »

So Sorry guys, i have opened lot of topic ( with the topic FAQ) and I put my question in the bad tab.. Thanks metroverslaafde for your post.
Have a good day
Koppara

Post by Koppara »

Still no option to enable "Shadows" right?
DaLongRandstad

Post by DaLongRandstad »

Wow! Ive sorta been hiding myself and not posting until a new version came out, and this looks REALLY cool! I will be enjoying the tunnels the most as they look a bit unrealistic currently (No offence) :D :lol:
Translate is my life on these forums :P
Vertalen is mijn leven op deze forums :P
Guille3604

Post by Guille3604 »

After a long time without visiting the forums, I'm gladly suprised to see that we've made it through version 3.10! I'm just downloading right now the latest version of the simulator, I've seen a lot of pictures and can't wait to put my hands on the trains once again. But what I want the most are some tools to help in creating content, I would like to import some of the trains I've been developing from my city that I've been creating with 3Dsmax. :D

BTW, are there any possibilities that for the next version, we could have all destinations (3rd rail destinations) on the oldest rolling stock? And 2 M types on tracks please, 2 coaches per train doesn't look quite enough for me. :mrgreen:

Thanks all!

P.S: Are there any maps from the lines? I still get confused with some of the names.

P.S: By any chance, would it be possible while using the dispatcher window, to see the entire name of the station, when approaching the mouse to the abbreviation for example.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Guille3604 wrote: P.S: Are there any maps from the lines? I still get confused with some of the names.
P.S: By any chance, would it be possible while using the dispatcher window, to see the entire name of the station, when approaching the mouse to the abbreviation for example.
You can find maps of the Rijndam 2016 network here: http://sim.bemined.nl/wiki/Rijndam
And for Simvliet here: http://sim.bemined.nl/wiki/Simvliet

Since Beta 3.9, station names are now on all platforms ;)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Guille3604

Post by Guille3604 »

Sjoerd wrote: You can find maps of the Rijndam 2016 network here: http://sim.bemined.nl/wiki/Rijndam
And for Simvliet here: http://sim.bemined.nl/wiki/Simvliet

Since Beta 3.9, station names are now on all platforms ;)
Thumbs up Sjoerd! But what I ment for the names, is to be able to see the entire name when using the dispatcher board. ;)

BTW, I think I'm having trouble with the lights in my PC, does this have to do aswell with the graphic card? :roll:

Edited: Damn you Sjoerd! Make depot switches all manual! It's taking ages for a single shunt!!! :lol:
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Guille3604 wrote:
Thumbs up Sjoerd! But what I ment for the names, is to be able to see the entire name when using the dispatcher board. ;)
No. When you move over the platform tracks, you will see the platform names, but those is also abbreviations. The CVL doesn't even know the full names :D
BTW, I think I'm having trouble with the lights in my PC, does this have to do aswell with the graphic card? :roll:
Probably, yes.
Edited: Damn you Sjoerd! Make depot switches all manual! It's taking ages for a single shunt!!! :lol:
That would not really be efficient; it would make it impossible to program trains entering the depot themselves, if the CVL can't control the switches :lol:
But you can always cheat with the switches. Just look at the possible keyboard commands ;)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Guille3604

Post by Guille3604 »

Sjoerd wrote:
Guille3604 wrote:
No. When you move over the platform tracks, you will see the platform names, but those is also abbreviations. The CVL doesn't even know the full names :D
Probably, yes.
That would not really be efficient; it would make it impossible to program trains entering the depot themselves, if the CVL can't control the switches :lol:
But you can always cheat with the switches. Just look at the possible keyboard commands ;)
Then what about the program just being able to throw manual switches aswell? That should do the trick. :)
MetroSimGermany

Post by MetroSimGermany »

That would just not be realistic. Its as simple as that.
Support auf Deutsch? Kein Problem! Ich helfe gerne per PM. ;)