sim.bemined.nl
Koppara

Re: Beta 3.8

Post by Koppara »

But there is written Beta 3.7?
senjer

Post by senjer »

If you refresh the page it should be there.
Koppara

Post by Koppara »

in the other side of the forum was a pic of a tunnel. Where is it :D
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

Hidden easter egg :D
Koppara

Post by Koppara »

Hiding in the forum? :D :D
Guille3604

Post by Guille3604 »

I just went through the entire line, but I couldn't find that darn tunnel. Btw Michiel, you sure removed a lot of spare tracks and I'm really annoyed by this, I'm fine with the removal of the ones at Slimviet Centrum, but I think leaving 1 or 2 spare tracks to "park" consists on some points of the line if useful, I wish for the track editor to come out soon!

However and as always, many thanks for the effort on the project!

Groeten uit Spanje :)
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

Tailtracks at Simvliet Centrum are temporarily removed, will be back in Beta 3.9 but slightly altered (which is why they are removed, because of reconstruction). The siding at Stadionweg was removed indeed, but was already inaccessible in the 2013 route, only in the 1982 route these tracks were operational. Oostpark still has it's third track which is unused now. And the tunnel is not connected to the main route, and not visible from anywhere in the main route either. In other words: it's hidden.
Guille3604

Post by Guille3604 »

You like to see us suffer, don't you? xD However, I would still somehow replace as it was in the very first route of "Simvliet" the sidings at Stadionweg, or turn them into platforms so we can have trains starting and ending at Stadionweg and connecting with "De Molens" and or "Lelywaard". Btw. I've started 3D modelling with 3dsmax and I'm planning on recreating some Valencian trains, particularly the F.G.V 3600 series and 3700 (both are at the picture below), my question is...

Is it going to take long until we can develop some 3rd party content for Metrosimulator? I would love to have a virtual ride on these units that are now retired, I just love the movement you gave to the simulator, also, will it be possible on Beta 3.9 to us modify the sounds from the actual units? The actual sounds are really boring, not to say that a diesel loco has electric sounds, wich I think, it's a little bit akward, but it's not important as is something at the moment optional. :P
senjer

Post by senjer »

With some planning you can make a terminal of Stadionweg, it still has 5 platforms and a track to park and reverse the trains. 8-)
3rd party content will take a long time (if it ever will happen) or you need to convince Michiel to make it available as add-on.
And most of the sounds used are the sounds as they are in Rotterdam so they can be boring but it is real. (your right with the locomotive ;) )