Beta 3.15

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

metrosimfan

Re: Beta 3.15

Post by metrosimfan »

There are some mistakes in the act and timetable (xml) files. Some trains doesn't depart from the sidings. Specially the A trains from Emplancement Springstraat, and Simvliet Airport Opstel
Have I ever said, that my english competitions are horrible?
HOY3

Post by HOY3 »

What are the tracks after blocks 796/97 and 788/89 in HCS? They’re seems to be unelectrified but there’s an « invisible » catenary (it’s a bit weird :lol: )
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Those are the city tram tracks.... They might be build out for passenger services in later versions
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
metrosimfan

Post by metrosimfan »

I think the sim a little bit messed up...
There I can show, what I wrote a few replies ago. The A-Train shunt out of the siding and get stuck in the automatic-mode. It happens always I tested it.
MattH

Post by MattH »

I found that someone was a bit incompetent in setting the escalator direction at Buitenpolder platform 1, luckily I could exit safely using the lift.
It would be extremely simple to fix, if i had the keys :evil: :lol:
metrosimfan

Post by metrosimfan »

metrosimfan wrote: 01 Oct 2019, 21:36 Image

I think the sim a little bit messed up...
There I can show, what I wrote a few replies ago. The A-Train shunt out of the siding and get stuck in the automatic-mode. It happens always I tested it.
There is no chance to fix it?
jimmy

Post by jimmy »

I have downloaded Beta 3.15 for the metro Simulator game.

Step 1: I have selected "Rijndam 2020", change the "player mode" to "AI mode", then click "Explore".

Step 2: Under "Add Vehicle", I selected "RET 5300" "Number 2017", and then "ADD". Under "STart", I selected "Line M1" "Molenwijk track 1".

Then a train appears.

Step 3: Then I press the front of the train and press "Ctrl"+"F4". Then I press "Ctrl"+"P". Then I change the control to "PZ Throttle". I then press "Insert" to open the door, and "D' to close the door.

Step 4: THen I press ">" to accelerate the train, but the train is not moving.

What should I do? What steps have I missed out?
senjer

Post by senjer »

Did you take a look at the CVL. You can open that by pressing the F2 key. Then you can set your paths to drive. More information about the CVL can be found here:
http://sim.bemined.nl/wiki/CVL_Tutorial
HexxOP

Post by HexxOP »

jimmy wrote: 26 Dec 2019, 06:42 Step 3: Then I press the front of the train and press "Ctrl"+"F4". Then I press "Ctrl"+"P". Then I change the control to "PZ Throttle". I then press "Insert" to open the door, and "D' to close the door.
A little extra note :
Ctrl+P raise the pantograph, which is useless on MLW metro station as there is only third rail powering there.
If pantos are up (or broken and not locked), train wont be using third rail powering), if there is no catenary, you don't need to press Ctrl+P ;)

You can also override security system to be able to start your train whenever you want to, but you still need to set path via CVL as Senjer said above, to control your destination safely.
Ctrl + Shift + A → Override ATP /// Train speed wont be following signals aspect.
Ctrl + Shift + D → Override Doors /// Train will allow departure even if every door is not closed.
jimmy

Post by jimmy »

How do I set path via CVL? Should I use the mouse or what?