Metro Simulator Editor Inquiry

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

t2pfilms

Metro Simulator Editor Inquiry

Post by t2pfilms »

We run the Virtual TTC Academy where transit enthusiasts simulate Toronto subway operations online. We love your work especially the CVL panel and train coupling abilities of the simulator. We would be interested in purchasing the editor for the simulator and have reached out to Michiel regarding this.
MP 85

Re: Metro Simulator Editor Inquiry

Post by MP 85 »

The editor is not available
Last edited by MP 85 on 09 Apr 2017, 14:04, edited 1 time in total.
MetroSimGermany

Post by MetroSimGermany »

I do not want to advertise for foreign simulators on this forum, but I'd suggest you reaching out to FoxWorks Aerospace who create Subtransit, which is going to include a native Multiplayer mode with control towers like the CVL and also train failure simulation.
http://foxworks.cz/

Also, and that is a serious question, I would like to check out the Toronto routes for OpenBVE. But it says "register on the forum here". However, if I follow the link I just get "registration disabled". Is there any other site I can download the routes?

Greets, Mika ;)
Support auf Deutsch? Kein Problem! Ich helfe gerne per PM. ;)
t2pfilms

Post by t2pfilms »

MetroSimGermany wrote:I do not want to advertise for foreign simulators on this forum, but I'd suggest you reaching out to FoxWorks Aerospace who create Subtransit, which is going to include a native Multiplayer mode with control towers like the CVL and also train failure simulation.
http://foxworks.cz/

Also, and that is a serious question, I would like to check out the Toronto routes for OpenBVE. But it says "register on the forum here". However, if I follow the link I just get "registration disabled". Is there any other site I can download the routes?

Greets, Mika ;)
Looks great! Send me an email and I will provide the files.
MetroSimGermany

Post by MetroSimGermany »

As you did not provide your E-Mail around the forum (which I can totally understand to prevent spam), I sent you a message via the in-forum PM system ;)

Greets, Mika
Support auf Deutsch? Kein Problem! Ich helfe gerne per PM. ;)