Moderators: senjer, Tom
- Posts: 661
- Joined: 03 Oct 2015, 19:11
- Location: Los Angeles, California, USA
Judging on the wiki, this new train protection is HSMs only. Is this a new confirmed protection in the future?
- Posts: 124
- Joined: 01 Nov 2013, 10:32
- Location: Spain, Valencia
I'll start asking with... What is CRSS?
- Posts: 792
- Joined: 13 Sep 2013, 05:55
It's not a system that exists in the real world, but it's actually ATB used in a different way. By the way, CRSS stands for: Combined Rail Security System.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests