train

General discussions

Moderators: senjer, Tom

train

Postby vittorio » 07 Mar 2017, 14:28

you can build the trains?
vittorio
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 04 Jan 2017, 12:12

Re: train

Postby RotterdamMetroLover » 07 Mar 2017, 15:14

No, you can't. Only the Admin does that.
RotterdamMetroLover
 
Posts: 109
Joined: 23 Jan 2017, 15:21

Re: train

Postby Guille3604 » 07 Mar 2017, 18:52

Well, you really can build trains, everyone can build trains, just go to university, study something related with metals & construction and there you go! :mrgreen:

Us developers, still haven't got the export files from the 3D program to the simulator, I'll suggest you to start with 3DsMax now as its learning curve, it's quite long. ;)
User avatar
Guille3604
 
Posts: 107
Joined: 01 Nov 2013, 10:32
Location: Spain, Valencia

Re: train

Postby LosAngelesMetro56 » 08 Mar 2017, 04:18

Guille3604 wrote:Well, you really can build trains, everyone can build trains, just go to university, study something related with metals & construction and there you go! :mrgreen:

Clever. :lol: That's smart :P
Los Angeles County Metro
User avatar
LosAngelesMetro56
 
Posts: 461
Joined: 03 Oct 2015, 19:11
Location: Los Angeles, California, USA

Re: train

Postby nstomjanssen2000 » 08 Mar 2017, 06:39

Guille3604 wrote:I'll suggest you to start with 3DsMax now as its learning curve, it's quite long. ;)

I suggest Blender since it's free and doesn't eat your memory like a lunatic. And Blender is more compact and user-friendly and in the end they both can do the same.
Met hoogachtende groet, prof. dr. in. mr. Duymsuych, gepromoveerd in de Slag om de Coeck. Hierin sneuvelden 66 chocoladekoekjes, 72 speculaasjes, 101 stroopwafels, 145 ... [Dit relaas is onderbroken wegens het gebrek aan nut ervan.]
User avatar
nstomjanssen2000
 
Posts: 338
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 08:41
Location: Nijmegen (Verweggistan)

Postby tshirtshoodies89 » 09 Mar 2017, 10:38

thanks post & Like post very...
tshirtshoodies89
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 06 Mar 2017, 14:47

Re: train

Postby Guille3604 » 09 Mar 2017, 20:05

nstomjanssen2000 wrote:
Guille3604 wrote:I'll suggest you to start with 3DsMax now as its learning curve, it's quite long. ;)

I suggest Blender since it's free and doesn't eat your memory like a lunatic. And Blender is more compact and user-friendly and in the end they both can do the same.



You can get 3DsMax for free too, in fact, I haven't bought anything at all, all you need is a student license, wich is free and can be obtained at the 3DsMax site. ;)
User avatar
Guille3604
 
Posts: 107
Joined: 01 Nov 2013, 10:32
Location: Spain, Valencia


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: nstomjanssen2000 and 2 guests