Some of my creations

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Guille3604

Some of my creations

Post by Guille3604 »

Hi there, I would like to introduce you some of the content that is currently being made or exported to some simulators, I do hope someday for them to be in Metrosim too, thought they're more suburban trains rather than subway trains.
1000_Macosa.jpg
1000_Macosa.jpg (30.21 KiB) Viewed 5724 times
1.000 series from MA.CO.SA, these operated in the southern area of Valencia (Valencia Jesus Stn-Torrente-Villanueva de Castellon) and then in the northern lines, they were active from the early 50's up to the early 80's. They retired from the southern zone when the 3.600 series from FEVE started operating in this line. Consist was Mc+Tc
FEGV_3600.jpg
FEGV_3600.jpg (171.08 KiB) Viewed 5724 times
Babcock and Wilcox 3.600 series, with licensed bogies from Ganz-Mavag. These units were the ones to inaugurate the new electrification with 1.500V from Valencia's narrow gauge railways (before was 550V). They first runned in the southern line (Valencia Jesus-Torrente-Villanueva de Castellon) and with the underground link between the northen and southern lines, they runned from Villanueva de Castellon up to Lliria/Betera (lines number 1&2), retired from service in 2007, they ended their days doing commuter services between Torrent Ave-Paterna, Semi-Direct trains from Valencia Sud up to Lliria, and in some occasions, from Torrent up to Betera. Consist was Mc+T+Tc, only units number 4 & 2 survive (at least for now).

FGV_3700.jpg
FGV_3700.jpg (26.3 KiB) Viewed 5724 times
No, this is not Utrecht's sneltram :lol: , but instead the 3.700 series builted by MTM, CAF and ABB. These units operated from the lates 80's up to around 2008, from then and since the infamous Jesus accident occured with these units, an extension for new former Vossloh 4.300 series trains were ordered, condemning them to a premature retirement, almost 40 units were scrapped last month, surviving for now, only 5 from 40.

Hope you like! :mrgreen:
Sjoerd

Re: Some of my creations

Post by Sjoerd »

Very good work!
It would be a great addition to Metrosimulator to have rolling stock from differend regions, and I really like the level of detail on that 3604 train; it would do well on the Rijndam M5 Denia line. :D
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Guille3604

Post by Guille3604 »

Sjoerd wrote:Very good work!
It would be a great addition to Metrosimulator to have rolling stock from differend regions, and I really like the level of detail on that 3604 train; it would do well on the Rijndam M5 Denia line. :D
Well, these trains were designed for long stops and no short distance services as it happens in most of the lines that I've experimented here... BTW, I did in fact see your Denia stn, I can't say that I really wanted to do something about that building, but there isn't information of it and I've never been there, but it would be a great thing to have the real building... Have you been to Denia or Valencia Sjoerd? :mrgreen:
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Guille3604 wrote:Have you been to Denia or Valencia Sjoerd? :mrgreen:
Never to Valencia, but I have visited Denia a couple of weeks ago, and I will be in the region again in a few weeks time.
Sadly, when I was there I could not visit the station itself, as I was there only a short time and in a group. For the Metrosimulator version; it looked a bit too empty without the building, and as adding your own objects isn't possible (yet), I had to improvise a building with the available wall-elements, looking at Google Maps 3D as an example.
Guille3604

Post by Guille3604 »

Sjoerd wrote:
Guille3604 wrote:Have you been to Denia or Valencia Sjoerd? :mrgreen:
Never to Valencia, but I have visited Denia a couple of weeks ago, and I will be in the region again in a few weeks time.
Sadly, when I was there I could not visit the station itself, as I was there only a short time and in a group. For the Metrosimulator version; it looked a bit too empty without the building, and as adding your own objects isn't possible (yet), I had to improvise a building with the available wall-elements, looking at Google Maps 3D as an example.
Line is being refurbished between Calpe and Denia, no train services theoretically up to 2019... They had to shutdown line in summer (last summer) and couldn't modify the line by sections, no... If you're gonna do something, do it big. :roll:
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

I just looked at the website of the operator (http://www.tramalicante.es/page.php?page=145). You seem to be right; the timetable voor line L9 talks about busses: http://www.tramalicante.es/descargas/pd ... pt2016.pdf

Too bad; I will probably go there more often in the next few years (I hope), and I was planning on taking the train to Gata (nearest station to Javea/Xabia). But if they have closed the line, it is not worth taking public transport anymore (I am a rail fan, not a bus fan). Then I will simply rent a car at the airport.
MP 85

Post by MP 85 »

Guille3604 wrote:Hi there, I would like to introduce you some of the content that is currently being made or exported to some simulators, I do hope someday for them to be in Metrosim too, thought they're more suburban trains rather than subway trains.

Hope you like! :mrgreen:
;) Good job I did not know that you create trains :shock:
JeffT

Post by JeffT »

Nice work Guille3604.
:)
Currently running Metro Simulator Beta on NVIDIA GeForce GT1030 2GB grafic card.
Guille3604

Post by Guille3604 »

Some more shots (detailed ones) from the 3.600 series:

You might want to right click the picture -> Open in new tab

Unit's top
Motorised bogie
Non-motorised bogie
Non-motorised bogie from driving trailer
Trailer chassis
Coupling between units
Non motorised end
Exterior cab (little detailed)
Set complete

Michiel, speed it up for developers! jk :lol:
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

If that train could be added to Metrosimulator, I will use it in Rijndam on line M5, and probably build a new line M6 using the Noordvliet-Panbos section of line M1, and adding a few new stations (with larger distance between stops) :D