Problem with track A01

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

VirtualGamer

Problem with track A01

Post by VirtualGamer »

When I do the Museum activity on Simvliet 2020, this is what I do. I couple the loc with all the cars and go to track A01. I uncouple the loc and wait for the groen 30 (i think) signal. The thing is, I never get the groen 30 signal. This only happens in 3.10. It get a groen 30 signal in 3.9 though. please help!
MP 85

Re: Problem with track A01

Post by MP 85 »

I noticed this problem if one seizes between the tracks A01 and (A51 / A32) and crosses between these two tracks, on the CVL it does not cross a junction connected to A01 :(
thomastopey

Post by thomastopey »

hmm A01 at Simviet? if that is the most inside the depot i have the same problem that i just didn't change and once success is i didn't update the ctds and acts
I am a fan of Japanese trains
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

I have looked at it, and I have found the problem; Michiel forgot to connect an ATP Isolator (in between the two switches you pass while driving from A51 to A01) to the CVL. This is needed, as these isolators are used for the detection of moving rolling stock by the CVL. With this isolator not connected to the CVL, your train is detected in the block you are entering, but the CVL has not detected your train leaving the block before the isolator. The CVL then thinks you have split you train into two parts, and left one part behind (even if you did not do that).
If this happens on the normal line, the moving part of the train will also get a new F100... number, while the detection-error left-behind ghost train ( :D ) keeps the original number.

I have fixed it in my installation, but Michiel should be the one to fix it in the version to be released in beta 3.11 ;)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
thomastopey

Post by thomastopey »

guess we need 3.11 ready ASAP or the A01 track will not able to use until the update out XD
I am a fan of Japanese trains
LosAngelesMetro56

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

:lol:
This is now a dead account.