HSM idea in Rijndam

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

thomastopey

HSM idea in Rijndam

Post by thomastopey »

as the Rijndam comes out and HSM runs on M1 I was thinking about why not make a Airport Express in M4 that stops at some station like Nooderpoort Museum Damplein and central station then stop again at Nooderpoort before going back to airport
but i saw the codes and i am just have no idea where to start at so i just think is a good idea so discuss or make this service go a different way like just shunt at Damplein and so on
I am a fan of Japanese trains
LosAngelesMetro56

Re: HSM idea in Rijndam

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

You know you can make your own activities, right? Tutorial located in the wiki. Make sure to test it out and if ready, post it in the Activity Showroom.
This is now a dead account.
thomastopey

Post by thomastopey »

well i have no idea where to start even the tutorial is there so i am still thinking where to begin
I am a fan of Japanese trains
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Just read the tutorial, and start with something very simple. Try making a few changes in existing activities first. Or try something simple like programming a single train to exit the depot, do a single passenger service, and then return to the depot.
Don't start by trying advanced activity making right away, especially on a network as complex as Rijndam. You first have to understand how the different elements in the ACT and CTD files (which make up the activities) work together, and understand how to write these programming lines yourself. ;)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D