How long should I wait at stops? (+ Apology)

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

DaLongRandstad

How long should I wait at stops? (+ Apology)

Post by DaLongRandstad »

Greetings!

I have not peen posting for a while and I have grown and become more matures, so I would like to apologise from when I posted ideas when i shouldn't and begged for replies, and completely overestimated my capabilities in creating content. :? :|

I also have a question - How long should I wait at stops? I was watching the A.I and they seemed to wait about 20-30 seconds at stops if they aren't scheduled, and I was wondering how long you wait at stops? Thx :D
Translate is my life on these forums :P
Vertalen is mijn leven op deze forums :P
Sjoerd

Re: How long should I wait at stops? (+ Apology)

Post by Sjoerd »

The Wiki states the following on this;
Wiki Driving Tutorial wrote:When stopped at the platform you can choose to unlock or open the doors, be sure you open them on the proper side. After some time (8 seconds for small stations and 12 for the bigger stations) you can close the doors and leave the station.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
DaLongRandstad

Post by DaLongRandstad »

Sjoerd wrote:The Wiki states the following on this;
Wiki Driving Tutorial wrote:When stopped at the platform you can choose to unlock or open the doors, be sure you open them on the proper side. After some time (8 seconds for small stations and 12 for the bigger stations) you can close the doors and leave the station.
Oh right, That was very stupid of me, sorry :oops: Thanks :)
Translate is my life on these forums :P
Vertalen is mijn leven op deze forums :P
Josh

Post by Josh »

Don't lie to me, because I saw you looking at it and a few minutes later I deleted it (or maybe i'm tripping, but who cares) :lol: :roll: