Rijndam CVL

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Wayne2016

Rijndam CVL

Post by Wayne2016 »

Does anyone have the CVL with all the juncation codes for Rijndam?

Sorry if someone else has already asked
MP 85

Re : Rijndam CVL

Post by MP 85 »

F1/F2
/!\ There is an easter egg at the Airport ;)
Wayne2016

Re: Rijndam CVL

Post by Wayne2016 »

I found the other track at Rijndam airport but what I want to know is how you get onto the track or you load a train onto the track closed I have got to getting on the track is the siding just off the track from platform 1
MP 85

Re : Rijndam CVL

Post by MP 85 »

Wayne2016 wrote:I found the other track at Rijndam airport but what I want to know is how you get onto the track or you load a train onto the track closed I have got to getting on the track is the siding just off the track from platform 1
This is an Easter egg trying to find by yourself but for the airport runway there is a clue
Sjoerd wrote:If you give to correct command to enter the siding, you should get this signal;
Good luck ;)
tyteen4a03

Re: Re : Rijndam CVL

Post by tyteen4a03 »

MP 85 wrote:
Wayne2016 wrote:I found the other track at Rijndam airport but what I want to know is how you get onto the track or you load a train onto the track closed I have got to getting on the track is the siding just off the track from platform 1
This is an Easter egg trying to find by yourself but for the airport runway there is a clue
Sjoerd wrote:If you give to correct command to enter the siding, you should get this signal;
Good luck ;)
I've gotten through to the siding but I have absolutely no idea how to switch onto the Airport junction. How on earth do I switch that junction?

(If only switching junctions in this game is as easy as clicking a button in Railworks...)
Sjoerd

Re: Re : Rijndam CVL

Post by Sjoerd »

tyteen4a03 wrote: I've gotten through to the siding but I have absolutely no idea how to switch onto the Airport junction. How on earth do I switch that junction?
It is a two-part puzzle. getting into that siding was part one. Part two is finding the way do get to the track out of the siding onto the lower level platform. A hint; just look around ;)
(If only switching junctions in this game is as easy as clicking a button in Railworks...)
Metrosimulator is made to be realistic (Railworks is just made to look nice).
Switches are either operated by the CVL, or manually with a lever next to the switch.

Yes, a click-a-button way also exists, but that method should not be used other then in explore-mode, as it will only change the setting of s switch; it won't give you a green signal on the ATB/ZUB train protection, and it can disrupt train services as you are bypassing the CVL. :roll:
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Wayne2016

Post by Wayne2016 »

i have got onto the track between Rijndam T4 and parking but is it possible to make a route using the CVL
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Wayne2016 wrote:i have got onto the track between Rijndam T4 and parking but is it possible to make a route using the CVL
The first part (of two parts) of the puzzle to get on that track is with the CVL.
The second part has a different solution (other then the set-the-next-switch key cheat :roll: ). ;)
Wayne2016

Post by Wayne2016 »

i know the codes for the two end of the airport shuttle line but how do i get them to activte the route in explore mode
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

First load the CTD file (go to top of the screen -> Control -> Load data -> open the correct CTD file), and then set your train number (http://sim.bemined.nl/wiki/CVL_Tutorial).