Problem with activity in Simvliet

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Alfacinha315

Problem with activity in Simvliet

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Hi there! I have the Express Acitivty in line C (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=480) of Simvliet Network, which was made by Sjoerd for Beta 3.9. However, when I launch the activity on Beta 3.10 all trains don't work, what means I have to turn on each of them to drive trains from line C, and this didn't happen in Beta 3.9.

Is that supposed to happens? If not, what can I do to solve this problem?

Thanks.
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
Sjoerd

Re: Problem with activity in Simvliet

Post by Sjoerd »

I have heard of this problem before; last time someone had a problem like this, the installation instructions where not followed; the activity is not just the ACT file; you also need the CTD file included in the package.

I have downloaded the file and installed it in Beta 3.10, and it works without problem. Just follow the instructions in the readme file, and copy ALL files from the pakage into the "Simvliet2020\Activities" folder (Including "RoutesExpress.ctd") ;)

The CTD file tells the simulator at which stops the express service stops, and how to set the paths. For example; for the overtaking of the slower service at De Bergen, the path leaving De Bergen for the express service has to be set before the slower service enters that station. Otherwise, the slower service will get a departing path as soon as it enters the platform track, and the express service gets stuck behind it. All this information is programmed into the CTD.

:twisted: By the way, I just noticed it; you have started the 666'th topic :twisted: :lol:
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Alfacinha315

Re: Problem with activity in Simvliet

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Sjoerd wrote: :twisted: By the way, I just noticed it; you have started the 666'th topic :twisted: :lol:
:shock: I really love coincidences... What a beast! xD
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.