Simvliet Citizens

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Michiel
Site Admin

Re: I'm a Simvliet Citizen

Post by Michiel »

Someone call animal rescue, this mother duck decided to take her children for a walk on the tracks!
Attachments
Duckduck.jpg
Duckduck.jpg (164.13 KiB) Viewed 4990 times
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Well, at least she stays outside of the PVR (Profiel Vrije Ruimte / Profile of Free Space around a railway track) :D
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

These ducks are alive? :?:
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
Jim2016

Post by Jim2016 »

Where's that tunnel??
LosAngelesMetro56

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

Michiel wrote: 05 May 2017, 19:47 Someone call animal rescue, this mother duck decided to take her children for a walk on the tracks!
My reaction:
Well then
Well then
syyJ66aL.jpeg (27.28 KiB) Viewed 4976 times
:?: :?: :?:

I'm speechless....
*currently dialling animal control*
This is now a dead account.
MattH

Post by MattH »

Michiel wrote: 27 Apr 2017, 15:02 Expected release end of May 2017 8-)
Michiel wrote: 05 May 2017, 19:47 Someone call animal rescue, this mother duck decided to take her children for a walk on the tracks!
So, the ducks are between Eendrachtsweg and Parklaan, and that's the tunnel entrance for Eendrachtsweg on a hill?

Not so flat Simvliet = Confirmed 8-)
RotterdamMetroLover

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

I heard this on friday afternoon when I wanted to go home at Araplein: Ladies and Gentlemen due to a Broken overhead wires, there is no metro service between Noordplein and Araplein. There will be replacement bus services between Noordplein and Araplein. On saturday the wires were fixed.
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Circulation on the Metro Regio Simvliet was interrupted yesterday, due to an duck family rescue. Apparently one mother duck and her family were injured when an High Speed Metro composition was getting ready to stop at Eendrachtsweg station, on a line C service to Oostpark.

Due to this insolit situation, all trains on line C were cancelled between Lelywaard and Stadionweg during one hour and half, until the arrival of Simvliet Animal Rescue Department. However, trains circulated between Simvliet Airport and Stadionweg.

Fortunately, everything ended well, and the ducks were delivered to the Simvliet Zoo.
Source: Simvliet News Radio Network.
MetroSimGermany

Post by MetroSimGermany »

Welp, stopping all services there for 90 minutes? :roll:

The interesting thing is that we just had something like this here in Berlin, were a lot of commuter trains terminated early because there was a swan on the tracks that had to be "removed". Thats... uhm... quite a lot of effort for one bird, but animal lives matter too so yea.

Greets, Mika
Support auf Deutsch? Kein Problem! Ich helfe gerne per PM. ;)
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

In Lisbon two trains were cancelled on the last Sunday due to a man on Rossio tunnel. These trains would go to Sintra and Meleças, and in fact, it was almost one hour (on Sunday we have few trains running).

In this day who went to Rossio had to take a train to Oriente and drop off at Sete Rios and take the blue line of the Metro to arrive at Restauradores.

By the way, one day I was going to university and saw a dog on the tracks. He wanted to take the train, and we couldn't see its owner... We stayed almost 10 minutes on the station, but fortunately everything ended well...

(my post was based in Michiel screenshot)