Simvliet Citizens

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

LosAngelesMetro56

Simvliet Citizens

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

Hi, I would like to request the mayor of Simvliet to extend the B line to Inglepark. I proposed an upgrade to the bus shuttle line that already exists. The traffic on the road is horrible and I thought it was nice to give a detail on to new stations. Simsberg, and Inglepark. Between Simsberg and Inglepark for the last bit, the line would street run but it would have it's own exclusive lane to the park since there's no open path to the park. Thank you for your time. (I had too :lol:. I was bored. Anybody wanna play along? Tracks on it's own road lane couldn't hurt, could it? I'm probably going to do the same with Rijndam and Briel eventually. :P)
Last edited by LosAngelesMetro56 on 10 Aug 2017, 14:22, edited 1 time in total.
This is now a dead account.
brozma

Re: I'm a Simvliet Citizen

Post by brozma »

Well I guess roleplaying topic isn't here. So you have a good idea about roleplaying. What about metrosim multiplayer roleplay? I'll start
Scene: Rijndam
My role: Server admin and traffic controller.

*logs into server* "Alright, I'm here!" *checks actual situation, notices that Senjer is heading from Molenwijk and is arriving too early into Simvlietlaan station*
"Senjer, you're arriving too early into Simvlietlaan station! Vertrekverbod system on Simvlietlaan platform 1 active. Stay in Simvlietlaan until I give you clearance to depart!" *activates vertrekverbod system in Simvlietlaan station*
(Senjer's response here)
*notices that MetroSimGermany is staying in Rijndam ZKH station, waiting for departure clearance*
"MetroSimGermany, you are cleared for departure from Rijndam ZKH! Go to Centraal Station and report on arrival in Centraal Station"
*inserts into console CVL code for MetroSimGermany's train*
(MetroSimGermany's response here)
*notices that LosAngelesMetro56 is staying in Station Westplein with SG2-Bursa train, waiting for departure clearance*
"LosAngelesMetro56, you are cleared for departure from Station Westplein! Go to Monument and report on arrival in Monument!"
*inserts into console CVL code for LosAngelesMetro56's train*
(LosAngelesMetro56's response here)
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
MetroSimGermany

Post by MetroSimGermany »

The roleplay and multiplayer roumours were closed by Michiel long time ago for a reason. :roll:

Yes, I know you might be bored, and I know that this is your #69st post on the forum, and I know somewhere a unmature kiddie will now be stinky because I found the 69 before him but why?

I never undestood the use of roleplays, well okay, my opinion doesn't count, but there are other train simulation games that feature Multiplayer, traffic controller functions and I think that even Prague Metro is available for that. Geez, it costs you 10€. MetroSim has way more important goals than a multiplayer function right now. PM or Discord me if you want more information about that game.

Greets, Mika
Support auf Deutsch? Kein Problem! Ich helfe gerne per PM. ;)
brozma

Post by brozma »

MetroSimGermany wrote:The roleplay and multiplayer roumours were closed by Michiel long time ago for a reason. :roll:

Yes, I know you might be bored, and I know that this is your #69st post on the forum, and I know somewhere a unmature kiddie will now be stinky because I found the 69 before him but why?

I never undestood the use of roleplays, well okay, my opinion doesn't count, but there are other train simulation games that feature Multiplayer, traffic controller functions and I think that even Prague Metro is available for that. Geez, it costs you 10€. MetroSim has way more important goals than a multiplayer function right now. PM or Discord me if you want more information about that game.

Greets, Mika
Alright, bad idea! I'll do something to get this topic away
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
LosAngelesMetro56

MetroSimGermany wrote:The roleplay and multiplayer roumours were closed by Michiel long time ago for a reason. :roll:

Greets, Mika
You did NOT find 69 first. Drop the bullshit and understand that this is just something to pass time while development is being done. If you don't like it, don't comment. Common since. And FYI, it's my 309th post. I'm not sure why you calling me a "kiddie" knowing that you're a young adult yourself. :x
Last edited by LosAngelesMetro56 on 26 Jan 2017, 22:27, edited 1 time in total.
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Simvliet Regiojet, line B: due to rolling stock rupture trains from line B will circulate only with three cars during all day and will be shortened to Simvliet Centrum from February 1st. Also the first and last departures from Lelywaard (line C) will begin/terminate at De Bergen, due to rolling stock carbam at Bergpark. Please use lines A and B as an alternative to Simvliet Centrum and Simvliet Airport.
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
LosAngelesMetro56

Alfacinha315 wrote:Simvliet Regiojet, line B: due to rolling stock rupture trains from line B will circulate only with three cars during all day and will be shortened to Simvliet Centrum from February 1st. Also the first and last departures from Lelywaard (line C) will begin/terminate at De Bergen, due to rolling stock carbam at Bergpark. Please use lines A and B as an alternative to Simvliet Centrum and Simvliet Airport.
How dare you steal my job as monitor! I'm going to be put out of my house. If that happens, I'll cause mega disruptions to Simvliet Metro :twisted:. Will set up camp on the tracks and live there. Don't bother calling the cops :?
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

LosAngelesMetro56 wrote: How dare you steal my job as monitor! I'm going to be put out of my house. If that happens, I'll cause mega disruptions to Simvliet Metro :twisted:. Will set up camp on the tracks and live there. Don't bother calling the cops :?
* Ding dong * Due to a collision with a person, service has been interrupted on line B to De Molens. Normal service is expected to resume in three hours time. We are sorry for the inconvenience :twisted:
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
LosAngelesMetro56

Rip 69 Savage

Cause of death: Skid Row train incident
Censored - Jan. 2017
LosAngelesMetro56

I've just been told that my area was on lockdown because someone was being held hostage and I slept through it...