Simvliet Citizens

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Alfacinha315

Re: Simvliet Travel News

Post by Alfacinha315 »

iamhankhamTS wrote: 23 Jun 2019, 19:29 Well that's good! Thanks! Shall we get the first news story in?
I'm now watching the football debate on *Simvliet Network 4*... :geek:
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
iamhankhamTS

Post by iamhankhamTS »

-~- NEWS BULITEN -~-

Or should I call it a News (Simvliet) Buiten huh?

The brand new Class 230s have entered service today with the 19:14 service to Simvliet Poort which was driven with many enthusiast onboard (anyone reading this, you count, be happy!)

This marks the opening of the Simvliet Poort branch after it closed a few months ago. This move was done in a huge protest by many people who wanted the branch to be reopened. For now, a limited service will run but when the tracks are renovated, the frequency will be that of a regular sprinter service and a train up to every 30 minutes in the peak would be provided. For now, a frequency of at least 1 every 2 hours stands.

Meanwhile, a movement to reopen the Havenlijn from Simvliet Haven to Rooseveltlaan with services continuing to Standionweg is taking place. More updates soon.

But now, from your Sussex based correspondent, Will, it's goodnight!

*Changes back to the Simvliet Footy to find out that Delfsblaak lost to Briel Verenigd*
Formerly iamhankhamTS but now Coastway Will on the internet - The forum just doesn't allow name changes :lol: :lol:
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

iamhankhamTS wrote: 23 Jun 2019, 21:40 Meanwhile, a movement to reopen the Havenlijn from Simvliet Haven to Rooseveltlaan with services continuing to Standionweg is taking place. More updates soon.
I think we'd all like that line open for use by the 230, but Michiel has the final say on it ;)
If up to me.... I would already have build it :D
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
iamhankhamTS

Post by iamhankhamTS »

Sjoerd wrote: 23 Jun 2019, 21:55
iamhankhamTS wrote: 23 Jun 2019, 21:40 Meanwhile, a movement to reopen the Havenlijn from Simvliet Haven to Rooseveltlaan with services continuing to Standionweg is taking place. More updates soon.
I think we'd all like that line open for use by the 230, but Michiel has the final say on it ;)
If up to me.... I would already have build it :D
Many of agreement there. No pressure on Michiel at all. It just makes the storyline fun! :D
Formerly iamhankhamTS but now Coastway Will on the internet - The forum just doesn't allow name changes :lol: :lol:
iamhankhamTS

Re: Simvliet Citizens

Post by iamhankhamTS »

Simvliet Travel News

The introduction of Class 230s have peaked and many are running service to Delfsblaak and Simvliet Poort with the occasional visit to Simvliet Haven and Simvliet Buiten. One unit is currently testing the upgraded line to Hagenigen and beyond to ensure it can visit once the line reopens.

Meanwhile, NS has announced that a fleet of TRAXX locos will take over Intercity services from Simvliet to Rijndam. NS published no exact date but said "This will speed up journey times between the two thriving cities. We look forward to seeing them" NS will still use their ICF stock as the ICRm coaches aren't permitted to use the bridge over Simvliet Haven yet.

Stay tuned for more announcements as Simvliet Lightrail is now looking to be underbudget! That's all from me! Goodnight!

Changes to a new railway documentary called "Tracks and Sandwiches
Attachments
The Class 230s have now peaked with more than 2 per week being accepted for use with TfW and LNWR
The Class 230s have now peaked with more than 2 per week being accepted for use with TfW and LNWR
20190726180510_1.jpg (429.28 KiB) Viewed 4148 times
Domi2005

Post by Domi2005 »

Simvliet Travel News

The limited service between Simvilet Poort and Simvliet Centraal launched a few weeks ago proved to be very successful, as such, yesterday a new direct service has been launched between Simvliet Poort and Simvliet Haven.

Departure times
from Simvliet Poort 5:40, 13:40, 21:40
from Simvliet Haven 6:20, 14:20, 22:20

This new service was introduced with commuting workers in mind, as it follows the typical work schedules in Simvliet Haven.
At other times, passengers have to go to Simvliet Centraal and then change to a service towards Simvliet Poort there.
Attachments
This 4-car class 230 train is split into two parts in Simvliet Haven.<br />Front train: 14:20 service to Simvliet Poort<br />Back train: 14:25 service to Simvliet Centraal
This 4-car class 230 train is split into two parts in Simvliet Haven.
Front train: 14:20 service to Simvliet Poort
Back train: 14:25 service to Simvliet Centraal
metrosimulator1.jpg (408.69 KiB) Viewed 4037 times
Last edited by Domi2005 on 28 Jul 2019, 19:00, edited 2 times in total.
Sgt_DeBones

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

As long as I can get from Haven to downtown in one piece, I'm set. I would like to rent some schedules as freight service for the new traffic lights coming to town.
WW3 is at our doorstep. Gear up just in case. PROTECT THE METROS!
iamhankhamTS

Simvliet Travelnews BREAKING

Post by iamhankhamTS »

BREAKING NEWS!

It has been revealed to the press that the brand new lines from Centraal to Strandboulevard, Centraal to Airport and Lelywaard to Delfsblaak.
The CEO of Simvliet informed us that the lines might open in late September but they aren't confirming anything specific. The Simvliet Lightrail scheme is the most heavily invested scheme since the formation of the metro! It will take a new line D from a now converted Simvliet Centraal to Strandboulevard via Zoutplas and Hagenigen. Line C is getting 2 extentions. One from the book country of Lelywaard to Delfsblaak and the other via the Poort to Centraal.

Citizens are excited and tests are being conducted for timetabling and saftey as well as driver training.

Thank you for watching, we'll see you soon! This is Will, signing out.

*Switches to "How to Train your Asparagus by Watercressida Cowell*
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

I heard the line from Simvliet Centraal to Simvliet Poort and Hageningen it's closed due to the reconversion to Simvliet Lightrail.
Waiting for the bus while watching a sports program at SNN (Simvliet News Network).
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
iamhankhamTS

Post by iamhankhamTS »

Alfacinha315 wrote: 19 Aug 2019, 09:12 I heard the line from Simvliet Centraal to Simvliet Poort and Hageningen it's closed due to the reconversion to Simvliet Lightrail.
Waiting for the bus while watching a sports program at SNN (Simvliet News Network).
It is on most weekends but on weekdays, Class 230s run at a reduced service