Simvliet Citizens

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Alfacinha315

Re: I'm a Simvliet Citizen

Post by Alfacinha315 »

LosAngelesMetro56 wrote:Rails of War scenario

What if Trump ordered an ICBM attack? I'm willing to blow up my own country to stop him. :twisted:
Trump and his family not allowed on the Simvliet and Rijndam trains... :twisted:
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Meanwhile at Simvliet Centrum... I think the rear composition stayed at De Bergen and then went to the depot.

Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Alfacinha315 wrote: Trump and his family not allowed on the Simvliet and Rijndam trains... :twisted:
He is welcome in Rijndam (and Ivanka is too :D ). Just as long as he behaves himself. ;)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

From the next Monday, March 27th, B line trains will run on alternated services:

a) De Molens - Simvliet Airport;
b) Tussenvelden - Simvliet Centrum.

Please ensure you travel in the correct train. To do that, check the destination in the DRIM panels and in the front and the side of the trains.

This measure it's to adjuste our services to the afluence of the passengers, and also to retire some cars from the service, in order to the maintenance.

From the next July 16th line B services will be back to normal. We're sorry for any inconvenience.
Last edited by Alfacinha315 on 26 Mar 2017, 22:10, edited 1 time in total.
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Simvliet Regiojet and Rijndam Metronet has to notice all passengers that, due to rolling stock rupture, some line A services (in Simvliet) and some M1 services (in Rijndam) will be temporarily done with some cars from RET company, together with RandstadRail cars. Current service will be keep..

We´re sorry for any inconvenience.
Last edited by Alfacinha315 on 26 Mar 2017, 22:11, edited 1 time in total.
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Rijndam Airport transit: from the next January 1st 2018, Rijndam Airport Transit will be done with new cars, more fast, comfortable and with on-board air conditioned and station announcements.

We wish to all passengers good travels.
By train, off course.
Last edited by Alfacinha315 on 26 Mar 2017, 22:11, edited 1 time in total.
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Rijndam Metronet: from the next January 5th 2018, due to rolling stock rupture, M5 services will be temporarily done with old rolling stock, keeping, however, the current service.

We're sorry for any inconvenience.
MP 85

Post by MP 85 »

Alfacinha315 wrote:From the next Monday, March 27th, B line trains will run on alternated services:

Please ensure you travel in the correct train. To do that, check the destination in the DRIM panels and in the front and the side of the trains.

This measure it's to adjuste our services to the afluence of the passengers, and also to retire some cars from the service, in order to the maintenance.

From the next July 16th line B services will be back to normal. We're sorry for any inconvenience.
I had the same service but by tram. And it reverses the terminals of certain tram lines :lol:
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

MP 85 wrote:
Alfacinha315 wrote:From the next Monday, March 27th, B line trains will run on alternated services:

I had the same service but by tram. And it reverses the terminals of certain tram lines :lol:
Here in Lisbon it started today, in the Blue line of the subway (alternated services, such as Santa Apolónia - Pontinha and Santa Apolónia - Reboleira), but between 7h30 and 10h30. It is similar to Yellow line system, but only between 10h and 16h30, with trains from Rato to Campo Grande, alternated to trains between Rato and Odivelas.
LosAngelesMetro56

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

So I'm at my house near Stadionweg right? I'm on my simulated laptop going through a different forum server and I made a small joke. It escalated into a meme really quick. :lol: It's called The Trash List :lol:
That forum is about railway and railroad crossings all around the world. They have an off topic section where I post this mistake. :lol:

Here's what those members did:
The Trash List meme
The Trash List meme
unlike-y-all-i-get-my-news-from-a-5.jpeg (14.81 KiB) Viewed 4706 times
This is now a dead account.